Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

..::: Parfums de Marly - HEROD SPLIT :::..

Been getting a lot of inquiries and I don't know how much is in my personal bottle. So the latest Herod split (and I think 9th bottle) is up.

10 ml $24
20 ml $46
30 ml and bottle $72

prices are shipped

if you need info, search the thread, it comes highly recommended. 

View media item 1141019

I pmed you this morning to get in on the split.

You and a few other PMs are the reason I'm opening a new split. If I can get half filled I'll order the bottle.

I look forward to trying this Herod. I love Tobacco Vanille and if this is better than that I might have to shower in it.

Don't know much about notes but I think Tobacco is becoming my note of choice.

Last edited:
finally bought some dhi from somebody in here... can't wait to smell it 

i'm still messing with the lower level frags right now 
laugh.gif
  ill step it up to the big leagues soon

Last edited:

finally bought some dhi from somebody in here... can't wait to smell it 

i'm still messing with the lower level frags right now 
laugh.gif
  ill step it up to the big leagues soon
when it comes to the "higher" end joints, the following are necessities imo. all of which are split frequently:

Yambventus

Chanel Allure Homme/ AH Sport/any flanker of the allure series

DH/DHI

Millesime Imperial

Green Irish Tweed

I will most likely be adding Herod to that list once I get it in 

Really really need to smell back to black. it's way too expensive for me, even the decant. maybe one day. but even if i could just get a whiff of it ill be happy.

when it comes to the "higher" end joints, the following are necessities imo. all of which are split frequently:

Yambventus

Chanel Allure Homme/ AH Sport/any flanker of the allure series

DH/DHI

Millesime Imperial

Green Irish Tweed

I will most likely be adding Herod to that list once I get it in 
yeah, i mean i buy decent colognes around the $80 to $100 range...  when i say big leagues i'm talking about the niche frags 

Last edited:
My girl and I were talking about scents and how much she loves Aventus. She asked if there was a female equivalent of Aventus.....

Not sure if I want her finding out and having dudes hit on her more than they already do  
laugh.gif

I have honestly liked the majority of the decants I've gotten.

So much so, I don't see myself buying a bottle of anything for quite some time.

Decants take up less room. They travel easy. And I like the variety they provide. I still have a few "pre split spree" bottles I like. DH, DHI, Edition Blanche, Pure Malt. 1oz bottles of Aventus and MI etc.

Props to all of you that been getting my money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom