Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

One up son because it was not for that the D&G would still be there. Always thankful for you making the transactions easy
Though to be fair, your chanel will not have a tracking number automatically posted
But yeah, for the record dor anyone who didn't know, tracking is automatically posted on paypall when I ship splits

Last edited:
Just letting y'all know my DHI came in from Unique a couple days ago. Hopefully everyone else will get theirs in soon.

I've been smelling like **** lately.

Time to go on a binge.

NSJ, Baise, Unique, and anyone else with splits, get ready. 

Split update:

Aventus is in, everyone IN on Aventus split ONLY, your packages will go out tomorrow evening.

Everyone in on Aventus + Herod split, Herod is at the Fedex, I have to pick it up after work. Your splits will go out thurs/friday

I usually don't send out tracking #'s, but I do have them in case of mishaps. If you need yours just request it.

Current split is still on going

Aventus- 40ml available
Herod- 15ml available
while supplies last, first come, first served. I am completely out of Herod in my personal stash, so I might just keep the last of it.:lol:

the Aventus smells quite amazing, 2014 batch 14A01

Aventus- 20ml available
Herod- SOLD OUT!!

I hope everyone will finally get their noses on Herod by now. 11th bottle is a done deal.

Black Irish tweed split? :nerd: lmao.

Damb 11 bottles of Herod? Guess there's no need for me to preach about how good it is anymore :lol:

Bought a few samples last week and wore Pulp from Byredo today. Potent juice,pure fruit but still not femin, I like it. Anybody tried it?

Just got Dior homme intense. Damn this is a good scent. A little disappointed with pure malt

Don't be disappointed in Pure Malt. I wasn't crazy about it at first either. Then, it grew on me. If you compare it to DHI, that would be unfair. DHI is amazing.
Both of those frags get great reviews.

Last edited:
Don't be disappointed in Pure Malt. I wasn't crazy about it at first either. Then, it grew on me. If you compare it to DHI, that would be unfair. DHI is amazing.
Both of those frags get great reviews.
DHI is still my all time fave.

Pure Malt is good in it's own right, used in very different occasions for me.

I liked Pure Malt when I first experienced it, but with time I can't get down with it.  I think whoever called it Pure Nausea here was right.

Pure Havane is great though.  Just got my tester from Fragrancenet and that was a good $50 spent.

Just letting y'all know my DHI came in from Unique a couple days ago. Hopefully everyone else will get theirs in soon.

Yeah I got my DHI and Tom Ford...even threw in some "Ripe Pineapple" juice that was just foul :lol: :smh:

And shout out nsj one time. I didn't think you were going to send the bottle! :pimp:

Received my package from Unique 
nthat.gif

I liked Pure Malt when I first experienced it, but with time I can't get down with it.  I think whoever called it Pure Nausea here was right.

Pure Havane is great though.  Just got my tester from Fragrancenet and that was a good $50 spent.

I feel like the only people who would like Pure Malt are people who don't drink/have no idea what liquor smells like. Pure Malt is pretty much instant hangover in a bottle; it reminds me of days when I would wake up with a horrible headache and smelling like pure alcohol

Last edited:
Bought a full bottle of Pure Malt yesterday. Maybe not as versatile as Pure Havane, but I just really liked how it settles. Just had to get used to the initial punch. Chose it over DHI, for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom