Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Lol Pure Malt isnt that bad.. it was pretty inconsistent on me with ny first bottle, but the dry down is a thing of wonder. Whiskey, berries, vanilla whooaa

Bought a full bottle of Pure Malt yesterday. Maybe not as versatile as Pure Havane, but I just really liked how it settles. Just had to get used to the initial punch. Chose it over DHI, for the moment.

Pure Havane has that same initial punch, stuff smells better an hour in to it

heads up for anyone interested, fragrancenet currently has l'homme and la nuit 200ml bottles for less than retail for 100ml

Those YSL prices are so good... I wanted both but at 200ml each, thats a ton of juice... Going halves on them would be ideal

Those YSL prices are so good... I wanted both but at 200ml each, thats a ton of juice... Going halves on them would be ideal
I think I'm gonna grab one of each to split, but only 50ml increments
$28 for 50ml cant be beat
If anyone thinks they'd be interested let me know

Last edited:
The pure malt dry down is one of the best dry downs I have ever smelt. Once those berries start to come through and the liquor smell starts fading some it's incredible

that's a hell of a deal for 50ml.
The pure malt dry down is one of the best dry downs I have ever smelt. Once those berries start to come through and the liquor smell starts fading some it's incredible
this. statement. right. here.
glasses.gif

Bond No 9 Wall Street is :pimp: :pimp: thanks once again @sundro2000

I honestly disliked how it smelled at first, but then it has a really clean scent when it dries down

Lol Pure Malt isnt that bad.. it was pretty inconsistent on me with ny first bottle, but the dry down is a thing of wonder. Whiskey, berries, vanilla whooaa
berries and vanilla you say? I love vanilla, my fav scent, you got some to split? :nerd:

I'm def interested!!! :nerd:

Scent of Peace is pretty damn good, almost hate nyself for admittedly liking a Bond no. 9 scent. They usualy get zero play in my rotation. The http i got off nsj hardly gets touched.

Scent of Peace is pretty damn good, almost hate nyself for admittedly liking a Bond no. 9 scent. They usualy get zero play in my rotation. The http i got off nsj hardly gets touched.

Baise ain't got no love for the house of Bond? The only Creed I like is Virgin Island Water. I almost got ran off of Basenotes.

I got a bunch of diptyque samples today and I have to say L'eau de Tarocco is blowing me away. I smell like a san pellegrino blood orange tastes. theres a sort of bubbly grapefruit accord that makes it really fresh. might be the ginger that helps with that aspect

Last spring i posted in here inquiring about a bottle of perfume for my girl in the 100~ dollar range

Yall recommended Daisy by Marc Jacobs. She loved it.

Im going to cop a bottle in the same price range tomorrow at Macy's. What do ya'll recommend for Fall/Winter scents ? Preferably id like to be able to find it in Macy's, but will order online if necessary .

Good looks

:pimp:

Shocked to see a shipment from Unique in my mailbox this afternoon. Props to him for going stealth but still coming through. chez bond is a nice scent.

Back
Top Bottom