Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Keep getting compliments from this AHS. One of the girls I work with told me to walk by her again just so she could smell me.
That's what I'm talking about!! It's all about the skins!! I would've slid right into that cubicle and pulled out.... J/k Don't get it twisted though, sometimes it's all about me. Grab that Dior ES and go to my local saunahouse and clear out the room, so I could have it to myself. Love that balmy smell.

Last edited:
That's what I'm talking about!! It's all about the skins!! I would've slid right into that cubicle and pulled out.... J/k Don't get it twisted though, sometimes it's all about me. Grab that Dior ES and go to my local saunahouse and clear out the room, so I could have it to myself. Love that balmy smell.

Haha. I couldn't imagine what that would do in that setting. I don't want to either

Gone...? needsomejays needsomejays
WHAT!!!!!!!????
I just saw this man!! 2 Bottles done???!!??

... that's it ... I saving up for my own bottle ...

Da hell :smh: ....like a damn Yeezy boost release

Gone...? @needsomejays
WHAT!!!!!!!????
I just saw this man!! 2 Bottles done???!!??

... that's it ... I saving up for my own bottle ...

Da hell
mean.gif
....like a damn Yeezy boost release

laugh.gif

Didn't even stand a chance, missed it while at work.

I think I remember being off the last time HTTP was split and I was checking the thread like a fiend 
laugh.gif

I thank the gods I copped 50ml of Aventus from nsj a while back.

Might really have to see what this molecule 01 can do for some of the frags I have.
Virgin Island Water and Oud Wood could use a lil more sumpin' sumpin'.

All gather around my NT Cologne Brothers.

I just want to thank everyone for giving me so much knowledge,info and wisdom about colognes whether it be designer or niche.Before I entered this thread 1 year ago I only knew of designer colognes in macys or cheap joints at stores like tj maxx and ross and now I cant even wear them except VPH which is still the best cologne imo lol.My collection is crazy and diverse now and I can only thank the members of this thread for that and its great to be part of this community.

So ya boy set out on an adventure today to smell all  of the bond no 9 colognes and I headed straight to the rich white mall to stomp with the big dogs.

I was fresh to death and went to nordstrom because I knew they had it online.I get there and they dont have any at all but the lady working there was cool as hell and gave me samples of Terre D'Hermes,Spicebomb,Bottega Venneta,Hanae Mori by Him and Dolce and Gabbana Intenso,so I left pretty damn happy but my journey was still incomplete

Lord n taylor aint have a damn thing either.

So off to Neiman Marcus I went for the very 1st time and this is where the day took a life changing turn of events.I usually avoid places like this because I cant afford a damn thing in there lol.

Now once again Imma black man in a rich neighborhood and the richest store in the area,but this didnt deter ya boy.So I go in there and head straight to the cologne section in which no one helped me at all.2 workers,1 gay older man and 1 lady stood 5 ft away talking and still didnt help and I was like smh.So after seeing their whole creed section I leave and ask did they have any bond no 9 and she said no but that everyone comes in there and asks about it lol.She didnt speak very highly of it but said maybe I would like to know about Creed if I wasnt familiar with it.I told her that I had about 7 or 8 of them and she looked surprised.Her and her co worker told me where I could find the bond no 9 but it was nowhere near and I said oh well.As Im leaving I go back to test out the 2 creeds that I forgot to try which were original vetiver and original santal.The same lady helps me and she was really nice and cool and could instantly tell I knew my cologne very well from our convo.I tried the original vetiver and wasnt really feeling,then tried the original santal and it was better but nothing I would buy.So I tell her how much I love VIW and she said thats her fav and gave me a sample of it and original santal which was real dope cause I only got about 2 ml left lol.

So we get cool real quick and she asked if I have ever tried Tom Ford and I said that I had never smelled any of them before.She said well what are you waiting for lets go try some lol.So I go over there and the gay older guy who acted stand offish is the vendor/manager lol.She mentioned how I was looking bond and he didnt speak very highly of it either but once I spoke my ish he knew I was about that cologne life and agreed with everything I said about bond.He loves bleecker st which is my fav next to http.So it turns out TF got like 20 colognes bruhs lol and the gay dude was cool also.I literally tested like 10 TF colognes while BS'ing and talking with them for 30 mins.They dont get commission but liked me and recognized I knew what I was talking about and was a cologne head.

I was so impressed after testing them that I dont even know if I can f*** with creed or bond any more.I have never been so instantly amazed/in love by any colognes let alone a whole private line like this before.It was hit after hit and they were so great that I couldnt even rank them cause they were all 10s.Easily the best scents that I have ever smelled and I plan of buying decants of 5 or 6 of them asap if I can find them.Now out of the 10 I tested it was only 1 that I hated and 1 that I wasnt impressed with and they were Tuscan leather and tobacco vanille lol.That tuscan leather was pure *** fam

But overall TF is the top for me right now and I dont see that changing.His spring/summer line is pure crack and off to get some ASAP.I just got $110 from decant shop and Imma make it do what it do.Never in a million years did I think they would be so nice and helpful to me or think that I would have that much fun testing cologne.

Here are the TF scents I tried and loved in no order.

Tom Ford Plum Japonais

Tom Ford Santal Blush

Tom Ford Azure Lime

Tom Ford Mandarino Di Amalfi

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra

Tom Ford Rive D Ambre

Tom Ford Tom Ford Patchouli Absolu 

3 funny things I found today were

1.I never smelled any bond colognes today 

2.I left the mall with about $60 in cologne samples 

3.I swear it is something about VPH that just warms people up to me to either like me,be nice to me or give up them draws.I think I mentioned it before but VPH just attracts people to me in the craziest ways.Like I wont get any acknowledgments and then they get a whiff of vph on me and then they just open up for the finessing lol.I have never found out what it is but it only happens with me and VPH.

Maybe its the confidence it gives me idk but nothing is gon ever top it for me.

Sorry for the long post lol

Last edited:
Whats funny is I was the guy to start up him doing a HTTP split and I still missed out lol

Tom Ford is the bidness. You need to spend more time in Neiman's champ, plus ask for samples of everything next time. They are usually pretty generous, even on the expensive juices.

Tom Ford is the bidness. You need to spend more time in Neiman's champ, plus ask for samples of everything next time. They are usually pretty generous, even on the expensive juices.
Don't know how I forgot to ask for samples of them.SMH

damn damn damn james lol

Last edited:
Word on the street is we might see some Tom Ford splits in this thread :nerd:

:lol:

ddash, repped. Especially for the Martin gif. Word to MTV2 and TVOne.

Best TF spring /summer scent  ? 
nerd.gif
For me off 1 smell was this.

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra

Tom Ford Mandarino Di Amalfi

Tom Ford Azure Lime

I gotta do research on what I just smelled and see what to get right away and when to wear season wise.I might go back and get samples.
Costa Azzurra- Day
Oud Wood- Cool/breezy Night
Didnt try the bottom 1.
Word on the street is we might see some Tom Ford splits in this thread
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

ddash, repped. Especially for the Martin gif. Word to MTV2 and TVOne.
haha no problem 

Last edited:
So after doing research it seems TF colognes don't have no kind of projection or longevity.sMH

Scents are good but avg lasting

Damn shame decantshop aint got the other 2 i want.

Back
Top Bottom