Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Can someone help a brotha out or point me in the direction to some Aventus by Creed. It would be much appreciated on my side

seriously HTTP is sold out already?

I was at work doing inventory last night from 2pm til about 3am

so I had no chance at all to be on NT >: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Their everywhere.... :lol:. I always have lurkers hit me up during a split. It's all good, the more the better; Cheaper prices!!

Last edited:
Dont even want to talk about http no more lol.It no longer exist to me.

Rocked Frapin L Humaniste today,once again another Beautiful and refreshing scent.This right here is a breathe of fresh air but it just doesnt project or last on my skin very long.Thats a common issue that many others have said but its true.Great scent but doesnt long.

Def a 8.5 or 9 /10 scent tho

So after doing research it seems TF colognes don't have no kind of projection or longevity.sMH

Scents are good but avg lasting

Damn shame decantshop aint got the other 2 i want.
what?!

if anything the criticisms of the Tom Ford scents is that they're fairly linear. They last forever and project pretty heavily..which ones have you heard that about? I have to wash my clothes to get them completely gone most times.

Last edited:

what?!

if anything the criticisms of the Tom Ford scents is that they're fairly linear. They last forever and project pretty heavily..which ones have you heard that about? I have to wash my clothes to get them completely gone most times.
I did around 1 hr of research reading hundreds of reviews and watching many youtube videos like I do all scents I am looking to buy.

Most of them/damn near all of them had more comments about lack of power,projections and lasting.I was like smh and Im still buying 3 of them.I was also shocked to see so much dislike for some of them as well.Waiting on decant to have them tho.

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra

Tom Ford Mandarino Di Amalfi

Tom Ford Azure Lime

Last edited:
I did around 1 hr of research reading hundreds of reviews and watching many youtube videos like I do all scents I am looking to buy.

Most of them/damn near all of them had more comments about lack of power,projections and lasting.I was like smh and Im still buying 3 of them.I was also shocked to see so much dislike for some of them as well.Waiting on decant to have them tho.

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra
Tom Ford Azure Lime

I have 8 TF frags. They last 5hrs to almost forever. :lol:
The blue bottle TF frags don't last as long as others but still projects well n last long.
TF frags seem so layered n textured compared to most other frags I check. It's like the quality is right there n u can tell its a niche off the bat.

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra

Tom Ford Azure Lime
yeah I could see those not lasting as long.

the flip side is, there are very few scents (if any) like those that will have all day longevity. It's sort of a trade off with summer scents in general, they burn off faster

I have 8 TF frags. They last 5hrs to almost forever.
laugh.gif

The blue bottle TF frags don't last as long as others but still projects well n last long.
TF frags seem so layered n textured compared to most other frags I check. It's like the quality is right there n u can tell its a niche off the bat.

yeah I could see those not lasting as long.

the flip side is, there are very few scents (if any) like those that will have all day longevity. It's sort of a trade off with summer scents in general, they burn off faster
Yup I agree.Scents were so great that I gotta get them anyway.01 will save the day if they dont last.

In light of all the recent talk about Tom Ford..

If one of you kind gentleman would like to create some splits I will be more than happy to purchase some.  lol

Back
Top Bottom