Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm laying low until the Spring/Summer splits start I guess. I think I have my fall/winter rotation solidified already.
Yup Im almost out the game completely or atleast until next year.I done fell back in love and went completely overboard the last few months.
TF Azure Lime is my fav but it doesn't last
smh thats what I read

what about costa and the mandarino?

Last edited:
I also need to chill, ever since I stepped foot in this thread it hasn't been good for my $$$. I think I have about 17 splits at my disposal and I still have like 2 more on the way. Still want http and sopfh though to see what the hype is about lol

Yup Im almost out the game completely or atleast until next year.I done fell back in love and went completely overboard the last few months.

smh thats what I read
what about costa and the mandarino?

Mandarino is great IMO

It's a better Neroli Portifino

I need some tabbaco vanille.... What do ya'll think about champaca absolute?

Last edited:
TF Splits
nerd.gif

Love my oud wood i got from @Baise tonCanape  months ago

Last edited:
Mandarino is great IMO

It's a better Neroli Portifino
Thanks bruh

TF Splits
nerd.gif

Love my oud wood i got from @Baise tonCanape  months ago
What you think of it,mini review?
I also need to chill, ever since I stepped foot in this thread it hasn't been good for my $$$. I think I have about 17 splits at my disposal and I still have like 2 more on the way. Still want http and sopfh though to see what the hype is about lol
This is 100% fact.Since I joined this thread I have over 50 new splits lol

So much money gone

Thanks bruh

What you think of it,mini review?

This is 100% fact.Since I joined this thread I have over 50 new splits lol

So much money gone
bro I am the worst at giving reviews...I don't have a nose like some of these dudes.  I just love the way it smells....it is the only oud I have in my collection so I don't really have anything to compare it too but I love the scent.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Tom-Ford/Oud-Wood-1826.html

bro I am the worst at giving reviews...I don't have a nose like some of these dudes.  I just love the way it smells....it is the only oud I have in my collection so I don't really have anything to compare it too but I love the scent.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Tom-Ford/Oud-Wood-1826.html
I feel you on that

I am a real dude and dont need a professional review about notes and bs lol.Some reviewers be doing to much but I respect it and value their opinion as well.

I just wanted to know how it smells to you,your rating,any compliments and if its worth it.

I am just not understanding how 80% of the reviews say TF colognes dont last but it is one the best made cologne brands and makers.Why cant they make their ish last?

@StillIn729

Is it the opposites with cologne that if you use real ingredients they dont last and if you use fake stuff it last?

Last edited:
Just a quick review of some of the bond no 9s I've been able to try.
I LOVE Bleecker St. The amount of compliments I receive from women is outstanding. Definitely a favorite.
Hamptons is ehh. Not to big on it. Longevity is relatively short.
Chez Bond is good, I've been using it as a daily cologne. Doesn't last as long so I have to spray again at throughout the day.
I Love NY for All, now this to me is surprisingly great. Right behind Bleecker St actually as my favorite bond.
I Love NY for Fathers, I don't know what it is but I like using it to the gym mostly, I find myself reaching for that. Don't know what it is.
I can't wait to get HTTP in, and a big thank you to needsomejays for always holding it down with the bonds! :smokin

Last edited:
For me, Costa Azzurra has decent longevity. Oud Wood is a spotty one, I've found. It's very subtle upon intitial spraying and will almost disappear after the first hour, but then I'll will get random (and beautiful) whiffs of it hours later. Been waiting for a Mandirino split for a minute, I wanna take that and VIG with me on my honeymoon next month.

Do you want to use it for..
[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[X ]Doesn't matter

What season(s) do you want to wear it for (select all that apply)
[X ]Winter
[X ]Spring
[X ]Summer
[X ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[X ]Signature Day to Day
[X ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[X ]Date
[X ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
[ X]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[X ]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

Max I'll spend per bottle $60

Alright fellas I'll do a preorder on a TF split if you guys are down lmk. I'm down for Costa azzura since spring and summer is coming up or Mandarino di Amalfi. Lmk let's get this going!! The more the better....

Last edited:
I'll do the official split tonight. I wanted Mandarino di Amalfi. Anyone else? Trying to get 15 ppl already have 2 ppl off of basenotes and 4 ppl on here.

Shoot me a pm if your seriously interested.

Let the games begin!!

I'll do the official split tonight. I wanted Mandarino di Amalfi. Anyone else? Trying to get 15 ppl already have 2 ppl off of basenotes and 4 ppl on here.

Let the games begin!!
You should get more people..once they wake up that is :lol:

Let the games begin!!
Im in for 10ml

Back
Top Bottom