Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Baise comes thru again!

Got the baldafrique today.. Bruhs i havent even tried on my skin yet but smelling from the decant already got me regretting only getting 10ml :smh

There's been at least 6 people who have come back for more in the past week. Lol

To everyone who has paid within the past 5 days or so, your packages are going out this evening. Also, I will reply to all PMs later today.

Pops loved that Bal D'afrique :pimp:

Loved my split as well. Good as advertised. Good looks :pimp:

Next time getting a much bigger size now that I have smelled the scent for myself. That smell when it's been sitting on for you a few mins is :pimp: x1000.

Last edited:
I live in LOS ANGELES, we have 80 Degree Christmases so Tuscan leather will have to do in the heat out of default

Basically the same for FL... my "winter" scents are busted out when it drops into the 60s at night here.

I don't get that at all. I don't mind it. It is sweet though. May kick it down to the Mrs. It's unisex.

On another note, am I the only one who marvels at how terrible fragrance marketing/advertising (especially on TV) is :lol:

I don't get that at all. I don't mind it. It is sweet though. May kick it down to the Mrs. It's unisex.

On another note, am I the only one who marvels at how terrible fragrance marketing/advertising (especially on TV) is
laugh.gif
Speaking of terrible advertising anyone try that Sean John 3AM yet?
laugh.gif

Not sure about this bal d afrique.
Its a bit too feminine for my taste. I was going to give it to the wife but she said it's too masculine for her.

Back
Top Bottom