Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thought i would start on the cheap side then work my way up. I was thinking around $50 would be good.

Last edited:
I was thinking more day to day but I would like suggestions for dates too.
Nautica voyage, ysl l'homme, versace pour homme and versace eau fraiche, mugler cologne by thierry mugler. All those woild be good for day to day and can be had for cheap, but damn I'm drawing a blank right now
Seriously so many good ones out there, I know other people will chime in as well

Last edited:
Thank for the advice I decided to go with Nautica Voyage but ill probably try a few more later.

Ysl l'homme, bleu de chanel, dior homme, spice bomb, dolce and gabbana the one, cool water, ed hardy love and luck.

All of those are relatively cheap and they're ones I go to often.

I'd recommend starting with some of those cheaper designer frags then once you have an idea of what you like and don't like you can start to look at more expensive/complex niche frags if you've the interest and budget.

Enjoy!

I been rocking that HTTP mixed with Acqua Di Parma all week on vacation.
It was perfect for that Florida weather.

Figured its about time that i upgraded from axe what are you guys recommendations.
Warm Weather

You already picked up Nautica Voyage (which is one of my favs)

Dior Homme Sport

Tommy Bahama St. Barts

Versace Pour Homme

Cold Weather

Eau De Baux

Gucci Pour Homme II

Midnight In Paris

Spicebomb

Year Round

Mont Blanc Legend

Mont Blanc Individuel

Jaipur Pour Homme

Thallium

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin

CK Euphoria Intense

Warm Weather
You already picked up Nautica Voyage (which is one of my favs)
Dior Homme Sport
Tommy Bahama St. Barts
Versace Pour Homme

Cold Weather
Eau De Baux
Gucci Pour Homme II
Midnight In Paris
Spicebomb

Year Round
Mont Blanc Legend
Mont Blanc Individuel
Jaipur Pour Homme
Thallium
Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin
CK Euphoria Intense

I can vouch for that tommy Bahamas. I was very skeptical as I consider that brand to be for the older crowd in general.

But I received a full size bottle as a tester from work and that stuff smells amazing especially for 30 bucks at nordstrom rack

I like it a lot too. I think I'm more partial to Allure Homme Sport, but I was surprised how much I liked that one.

I finally smelled Pharrell Girl :x

Might be the most disgusting cologne I've ever smelled

I liked Brit Splash by Burberry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom