Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anyone have some aventus? Put the rest I had in a portable atomizer and it mysteriously has disappeared from the house while I'm on vacation at my parents.

Anyone have some aventus? Put the rest I had in a portable atomizer and it mysteriously has disappeared from the house while I'm on vacation at my parents.

How much you need shawty?

I did the dummy of paying full retail for Aventus 1.7 oz.

Never again lol

Got a little bit of dior feve deliceuse I can decant.

5ml = $14
10ml= $20

Prices include shipping. First come first serve

Got a small 5ml bottle of Tom Ford Oud Wood and I'm digging it. Maybe one day ill be able to get up to baller status like you guys and cop a whole bottle.

oud wood is real good stuff....glad its starting to cool down so i'll get a chance to wear it. got to wear bois d'argent today since it wasn't 85 degrees for once , another awesome frag

Last edited:
Got a small 5ml bottle of Tom Ford Oud Wood and I'm digging it. Maybe one day ill be able to get up to baller status like you guys and cop a whole bottle.
Tuscan leather for fall is it for me, but i can't bring myself to drop that bread on it 

Might have to throw down on a split of that Bois D'Argent... Thread seems to have nothing but good things to say about it. I'm a try before I buy type of dude. Only blind bought the p#### lol

Just a caution to everybody who uses Fragrancenet, be prepared for the unwanted magazine subscriptions. Not that they aren't good to read every once in a while, but i've been getting Money and Men's Healthy magazines for the past 12-14 months and it's a pain to stop the subscription.

Just a caution to everybody who uses Fragrancenet, be prepared for the unwanted magazine subscriptions. Not that they aren't good to read every once in a while, but i've been getting Money and Men's Healthy magazines for the past 12-14 months and it's a pain to stop the subscription.

i believe you actually opted in for those during the checkout process......or actually, didn't opt out. Haven't ordered in a minute, but i think they precheck these boxes during checkout that you gotta unclick.

Yea I was getting GQ magazines from them

Bought to hop in for an Aventus split for the first time. How well does it keep? I generally do just 1 spray and no more than 2....already have like 8 bottles of other stuff that I'm having trouble getting rid of :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom