Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I no longer have herod, have at it folks. 

Bout to buy 10ml of Roja Dove La Nuit 3 for $125 smh, the price of trying to smell like maybe 3 other people in the western hemisphere. 

baller status juice right there. report back on that when u get it.

Has anyone tried any of the colognes from AJ Arabias Black Collection? Some of them sound interesting. I'm thinking of purchasing the sample pack

I'm in a bit of a tight spot after this week, so I'm just looking to move some things to try to make some money back.

If anyone is currently selling this, please let me know so that I could remove it (I double checked and didn't see anything.)

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra 1.7 oz/ 50 ML: $150 shipped 

Help me out!!!

I'm in a bit of a tight spot after this week, so I'm just looking to move some things to try to make some money back.

If anyone is currently selling this, please let me know so that I could remove it (I double checked and didn't see anything.)

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra 1.7 oz/ 50 ML: $150 shipped 

View media item 1703410

Help me out!!!

This is an especially good price considering I paid the same price for a 30 mL of TF Neroli Pertofino a few weeks back at Sephora. If you guys are living in areas that don't really see a lot of cold weather, I'd recommend getting this fragrance.

Silver Mountain Water doesn't smell like anything to me besides the ink in BIC brand pens. I was thoroughly disappointed to be honest.

Silver Mountain Water doesn't smell like anything to me besides the ink in BIC brand pens. I was thoroughly disappointed to be honest.

Lol I would have to mostly agree with this. don't know about the bic pen part, but I don't get much of a smell.

Definitely the most forgettable creed I've smelled, my tester vial got used once

Last edited:
I didn't smell anything at first then I read somewhere that it smelled like ink pens so I grabbed 1 to compare and there it was Silver Mountain Water in it's glory. It's most definitely the most trash Creed.

People on basenotes worship Silver Mountain Water. I knee the first tine I sniffed it at Creed boutique it wasn't for me. That metallic note throws me off.

I've never tried it, but I like every Creed I've tried.. even ones that I didn't love  like Erolfa, it still smelled fine.

Montale- Honey Oud

My favorite scent going into this fall. This isn't a split, I'm sharing three  ONE LEFT  5ml decants. First come, first served.

5ml- $14 

Notes; Honey, oud, flowers, patchouli, cinnamon, leather, vanilla, amber

I get honey/cinnamon/oud right off the bat ad literally 3 out of 5 of my favorite notes. It's gourmand a bit, but not overly sweet. The oud isn't skanky. Just pleasant sweetness from the vanilla and honey and ambery in the drydown.

Last edited:
^ damn, those notes in that fragrance. Bad timing since I'm jobless right now :frown:

I've never tried it, but I like every Creed I've tried.. even ones that I didn't love like Erolfa, it still smelled fine.
I've been wearing a lot of Erolfa lately, much more toned down opening that Imperial.

No problem man, enjoy.

Wore b22 today actually, and reapplied before I met up w some ppl at night. Went to give this chick a kiss hello and as i'm walking away I hear, "damn you smell lovely"

Back
Top Bottom