Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I finally checked the mail and picked up that Chambre Noire I copped from Baise. It's definitely going to be in heavy rotation this winter. This is an amazing fragrance in my opinion. I think my starting 5 for the fall/winter will be Chambre Noire, Tuscan Leather, Herod, Royal Oud, & Dior Homme Intense.

Last edited:
ANybody ever messed with that Pal Zileri Viaggio D'Africa Eau de Toilette Spray? I think I got put onto it reading a review of one of the super expensive, fancy fragrances in here and everyone in the reviews was saying get that instead, it's better for less price.

ANybody ever messed with that Pal Zileri Viaggio D'Africa Eau de Toilette Spray? I think I got put onto it reading a review of one of the super expensive, fancy fragrances in here and everyone in the reviews was saying get that instead, it's better for less price.
its supposed to be similar to bal d'afrique. I would say, get bal d'afrique. 

The viaggio is supposed to be real close to vetiver tonka and similar to bal dafrique.

I had a bottle of the viaggio, it was alright but I sold it off, didnt do it for me. Never smelt vetiver tonka so cant compare the two.

Its definitely got a similar vibe to bal dafrique, but different. I love bal and have a bottle of that.

Last edited:
Worn I Love New York for the first time last night after many months sitting in the stash. I'm not sure if it's the "for him" or "for all" edition, but it got me a few compliments. Now my confidence is on a hundred thousand trillion, thanks @needsomejays

nerd.gif

So I reupped on tobacco vanilla recently and I got a few samples along with it.  Venetian bergamot is really nice and I'm not to big on floral notes, its a nice switch up for the cooler weather we've been having.

Back
Top Bottom