Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I love VIW and can't wait to get my bottle this friday... tryING some layering with it to see how it mixes, so far so good :smile:

Tried l'eau D'issey a couple times but just doesn't work on me... smells good on opening scent and after like an hour it smells a bit sour on me

Revisiting designers has been fun.

Wearing L'eau D'issey today for maybe the first time ever and it's pretty damn decent.

i been w this lately too. ended up grabbing a cpl vintage bottles of stuff i used to love back when, but have been changed completely like fahrenheit and d&g pour homme. also rebought dior homme sport and bleu de chanel in the past couple weeks. regret givin away a whole slew of old used bottles to friends about a year ago (issey was one of em). stuff i had for years and ALOT of random testers, cause i used to boost the tester bottles at some point way back when....so many got left behind multiple times i moved, ones i tossed, gave away or just lost.

Givenchy gentlemen only has been holding me down steadily for about a year. The bottle will be empty soon and that's rare for me, especially that fast. The last cologne that I used until it was empty was rl romance silver.

Thinking about copping that Vince camuto with the blue leather next.

*** HomeBrew 01 IS BACK ***

30ml $21

60ml $34

100ml $46
good stuff 
nthat.gif

Haven't run out of hb01 yet, but I should probably reup next batch. That plus VIW is gold, great summer combo. Some of these VIW complaints are silly btw, "it smells like it says it is" "it smells like you're at the beach". How in the hell are those bad things? Another ladykiller scent too.

Haven't run out of hb01 yet, but I should probably reup next batch. That plus VIW is gold, great summer combo. Some of these VIW complaints are silly btw, "it smells like it says it is" "it smells like you're at the beach". How in the hell are those bad things? Another ladykiller scent too.
NT gonna NT bruh

If you've ever been to the Carribean you can appreciate a scent like VIW.....

Some of these fools have no imagination and no clue about being inspired by a place.

VIW is one of the best smells on earth, but it would always put me in a depressed state considering the only time I ever wore it, I was no where near a beach.

The VIW longevity complaints also seem legit. Seems like it last 4 hrs and really fades on my skin. Dissapointing for me coming from Aventus.

Back
Top Bottom