Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Which Creed smells good on young people in the 20's?
Well according to some here, definitely not Green Irish Tweed. You'd wanna wait forty or so yrs for that one smh. Try out Millisime Imperial, Silver Mountain Water or Original Vetiver.

Last edited:
I can see that stigma with GIT. But I dunno bout ya'll, but that was my first real step my game up fragrance in my 20s. When I got that decant I got mad compliments by other 20 something yr old women, who would affectionately call it wild irish rose. "Mmm, you have on that wild irish rose today".

Any recommendations on what else i should split/sample?
Current rotation:
Aventus
Herod
Dior Sauvage
Bleu de chanel
Jimmy choo man
Anything similar to those and worth trying

I remember taking that first whiff of GIT, which I blind bought. Was blown away.

Trying a littlle bit of Mojave Ghost from Byredo today. It's a pleasing fresh/floral that will get some run once the weather heats up.

Where were all u guys a cpl weeks ago? It was me defending git vs everyone sayin it smelled like a nursing home. Solid as ****kkkkkk

Somebody learn me about the homebrew? I've been out of this thread for way too long.
It's basically baise's own version of http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Escentric-Molecules/Molecule-01-845.html

You could wear it on it's own, but most in here layer it with other colognes, which helps with projection and longevity. So if you have a weaker scent or one that dies after a few hours, with the homebrew it gives it a lot longer lifespan.

On the flipside, with colognes like Aventus or others with strong projection and longevity, it turns them into beasts. 

I mostly use it with summer scents that might die quicker in the heat or might not project like you want.

I need to smell all of the Chanel designers. I honestly don't even look that way in department stores. Almost everything is a synthetic mess these days.

Last edited:
platinum egoiste, bleu de chanel, burberry touch, and dior homme sport stay in my rotation......there are others that i dont mind, but these are staples for me

Somebody learn me about the homebrew? I've been out of this thread for way too long.
It's basically baise's own version of http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Escentric-Molecules/Molecule-01-845.html

You could wear it on it's own, but most in here layer it with other colognes, which helps with projection and longevity. So if you have a weaker scent or one that dies after a few hours, with the homebrew it gives it a lot longer lifespan.

On the flipside, with colognes like Aventus or others with strong projection and longevity, it turns them into beasts. 

I mostly use it with summer scents that might die quicker in the heat or might not project like you want.
Thank you kind sir, repped. 
nthat.gif

Perfumania has up to 25% off in the online store. I was able to price match in store plus an additional 5% for the membership.

Allure Homme Sport is one of my most often used summer scents.
Definitely, slept on in my opinion. Blind bought it in Dubai and it held me down all summer. I need to re-up.

Is it really slept on though? Isn't it one of the all time most popular warm weather frags? :lol:

Really wish Chanel didn't have such a stranglehold on their products. Can never find AHS on discount.

Last edited:

How do you usually layer it with aventus? Ordering a bottle. Thanks!

Is it really slept on though? Isn't it one of the all time most popular warm weather frags? :lol:

Really wish Chanel didn't have such a stranglehold on their products. Can never find AHS on discount.
To me it is, haven't seen anyone bring up AHS in months...plus this thread isn't the only place where frags are discussed...so yeah

Last edited:
u can find chanel testers on ebay here and there for a little discount.....only problem is there's fakes of all of them, so unless u really know what you're looking for it isn't worth the risk

Back
Top Bottom