Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got a couple 5ml decants from here to try out his fragrances because I've heard some good reviews of them.

https://dameperfumery.com/

When my packaged arrived I saw that he had upgraded my 5ml decants to 10 ml ones and threw in 6 samples of some of his other fragrances, as well as a 10% discount for my next purchase and a thank you written card. The quality of the fragrances is really nice and won't hurt the pockets much.

Check out the fragrantica page as well.

http://www.fragrantica.com/designers/Dame-Perfumery-Scottsdale.html

So far I've tested dark horse, black flower & leather man.

Dark horse and black flower are really nice only wish I had ordered these sooner to enjoy them in cold weather lol leather man is nice definitely a spring and fall scent it's leathery, but not harsh, with some floral to make it more subtle

Last edited:
I was talking in general n i live in southern Cali dude... the past 3 days were cold... especially working 30 mins away from the mountains.

Somebody learn me about the homebrew? I've been out of this thread for way too long.
It's basically baise's own version of http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Escentric-Molecules/Molecule-01-845.html

You could wear it on it's own, but most in here layer it with other colognes, which helps with projection and longevity. So if you have a weaker scent or one that dies after a few hours, with the homebrew it gives it a lot longer lifespan.

On the flipside, with colognes like Aventus or others with strong projection and longevity, it turns them into beasts. 

I mostly use it with summer scents that might die quicker in the heat or might not project like you want.
How do you usually layer it with aventus? Ordering a bottle. Thanks!
Maybe others have a better technique.. but I would just give myself a spray of homebrew, then a spray or two of the main cologne on top.

So homebrew to my chest, then 1-2 of Aventus/whatever you pick on top of that. I think some discussed letting it dry a little bit before you layer the 2nd but other than that, it's pretty simple. Others can chime in if they did something different. 

I want to revisit platinum egoiste. Smelled it the other day and forgot how nice it was
I stayed with this stuff back in the day  
smokin.gif

shout out to BIG for putting me on to it lol

Last edited:
Somebody jump on that L'humaniste. That stuff is going to be my horse during the warmer days. Can't wait to try it out with home brew

Somebody learn me about the homebrew? I've been out of this thread for way too long.
It's basically baise's own version of http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Escentric-Molecules/Molecule-01-845.html

You could wear it on it's own, but most in here layer it with other colognes, which helps with projection and longevity. So if you have a weaker scent or one that dies after a few hours, with the homebrew it gives it a lot longer lifespan.

On the flipside, with colognes like Aventus or others with strong projection and longevity, it turns them into beasts. 

I mostly use it with summer scents that might die quicker in the heat or might not project like you want.

How do you usually layer it with aventus? Ordering a bottle. Thanks!
Maybe others have a better technique.. but I would just give myself a spray of homebrew, then a spray or two of the main cologne on top.

So homebrew to my chest, then 1-2 of Aventus/whatever you pick on top of that. I think some discussed letting it dry a little bit before you layer the 2nd but other than that, it's pretty simple. Others can chime in if they did something different. 

appreciate it. can't wait to test it out. :lol:

Last edited:
Aventus was working hard for the boy at work today. I had to make sure I wasn't gassing the place. 3 sprays had half of the women on my floor in a trance.

best thing to do is spray homebrew to the back of the neck/upper back, wait a minute, then layer fragrance over that. optional 1 spray of fragrance to the chest from 1 ft away.

Damn dude 3 sprays out of a creed sprayer? Or a split? Split isnt too bad with 3.

You are a brave man if it was 3 with a creed nozzle. Lol

What's wrong with aventus?

I just tried the sample of New Musk Man from DPS and im going to need a bottle of this ASAP man... it smells damn sexy.

i'm currently rocking with creed aventus all day everyday. there is absolutely no need to go any further. i literally get complimented on it everyday. this cologne has gotten me P many times...

Back
Top Bottom