Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

For everyone trying Aventus do yourself a favor and give HTTP a try. Aventus does nothing for me but HTTP is sent from the heavens, got women with horns coming at a young angel and all the temptation all because of the juice. Welp

I might have to get some Aventus soon for the spring
Don't say this if you don't mean it

they watching in here 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Aventus is like that overrated chick from back in high school that appeals a lot at first but as you grow and mature you learn what a real woman is.
smokin.gif
aventus has never really been said to be the best smelling but it does garner a lot of attention from women in whatever age group you in. facts b.

Midas whale change the name of the thread to "official king A and other colognes thread" :lol:

Sounds like you never touched the overrated chicks V

Nope, no shame either cus when after that you're in a way better position then they are in life, financially stable and all meanwhile they on their third baby daddy trying to talk to me again meanwhile their looks starting to fade and there's much more attractive women in my circle, it feels good to say ha, you done goofed and drive away while she walking to the bus stop :lol:

Nope, no shame either cus when after that you're in a way better position then they are in life, financially stable and all meanwhile they on their third baby daddy trying to talk to me again meanwhile their looks starting to fade and there's much more attractive women in my circle, it feels good to say ha, you done goofed and drive away while she walking to the bus stop :lol:

Whos mans is this? * Nick young meme*

Aventus is like that overrated chick from back in high school that appeals a lot at first but as you grow and mature you learn what a real woman is.
smokin.gif
Thats how i feel about HTTP, i got the samples (thanks to @StillIn729) back when it first released... That joint was just there it didnt do anything for me, i gave it to female coworkers.. Even they were like meh its ok... But we all have different taste...

I dunno man, it sounds like you are still salty of rejection but I hear ya :lol:

:lol: It sounds like he's just being a contrarian.

HTTP is cool if you want to walk around smelling like a zesty bundle of fruity pebbles.

A scent I occasionally don't mind at all on a warm sunny day.

Yeah, I'm a fan of HTTP as well. I prefer Aventus, but I still use and get compliments off HTTP.

It has little to do with HTTP. I'm sorry but portraying Aventus as the cheap, unsophisticated, inferior juice in comparison is straight up laughable. :lol:

Last edited:
http is the bastard lil brother to aventus...no way in hell to compare the two to me and i own both ..i understand the use for http but i dont think it holds water to aventus ...bond made a cheaper version of aventus and it failed

Back
Top Bottom