Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

AnyOne lookin for bigger splits of aventus? Got a 250ml flacon comin soon batch 16a01 I believe. could do some 50 or 100ml splits, would have to order the bottles tho cause I dont got em on hand, pm me if truly interested and we can talk numbers and I can put in an order for some bottles if need be.

And lhumaniste is rly a great n unique frag. I personally love it. Rly wish it lasted longer tho

pm'd

Gonna b doin a few 50ml splits of Aventus, $96 shipped. Its a 2016 batch, 16a01 I believe. Pm me if u want one. Flacon and bottles for the split are on the way. First come first serve.

Two 50ml aventus splits left. See pricing info a few posts above. First come first serve. Lemme kno

neroli is awesome. perfect combination of floral/fresh/citrus without smelling overtly feminine, I'm using my ~9ml sparingly at the moment until i can cop a 50 ml bottle :lol: :smh:

recently got small sephora splits of Bleu De Chanel EDT & D&G The one EDP.

The chanel is ok, it's very similar to Sauvage.

The One EDP however, really does live up to the hype. a lot of interesting notes....amber, tobacco + sweet = wonderful. for sure a must have at ~$60 a bottle.

View media item 2047787

Last edited:
my last scent was ysl l'homme, and i like dior homme intense. does anybody own this scent? how do the ladies like it? tia

Last edited:
I've been wearing Aqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo while it's been hot and it's been doing very well for.

Which one?

I have fico di amalfi, pretty much my summer go to.
I want to know as well, there's a few different scents in that line. I have only smelled Mandorlo di Sicilia, and that's what I wore last night.

my last scent was ysl l'homme, and i like dior homme intense. does anybody own this scent? how do the ladies like it? tia
DHI is a favorite among the posters here. I really liked the dry down, which smells much better than the opening in my opinion. Fragrances with 'intense' in the name tend to be more for cooler weather, as I have been told in this thread.

*** SPLIT // Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanille ***

For all those Guerlain Spiriteuse Double Vanille lovers out there, or boozy vanilla lovers in general

10ml $12 

How do y'all like OUD Wood? Just got it yesterday not really a fan. I'll try it once it gets colder outside again.

^ ok thats good, hope they can share some feedback from the ladies lol

im not in the position to ask any females right now

^ ok thats good, hope they can share some feedback from the ladies lol

im not in the position to ask any females right now
maybe if you stopped building plamo like a 40 yr old virgin :tongue:

:lol:

Naw but seriously, DHI has been described in here as an intimate scent you wear on date nights. So yea there you have it, the ladies will love it. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom