Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

what do you mean by that last sentence? I hope it's not what I think :nerd:

As for this fall? I'm still gonna be using summer scents, it's hot af year round where I live :lol:

But when it does cool down a bit
Play Intense
Dior Homme Intense
Naxos
I Love New York for All
Pure Malt
Herod

Think he means hes out of naxos, he had a few ML left to sell

And mine will be:
Naxos
Knightsbridge
Habit Rouge Dress Code
The One edp
Belgian Choco Truffle
Ecstasy

I would love to add some Tom Ford Noir pour femme to the lineup :smile:

Last edited:
Ran into some guys online that do a water based pomade with an aventus smell to it... got a jar gonna see how close of a smell they got to yambventus

Ran into some guys online that do a water based pomade with an aventus smell to it... got a jar gonna see how close of a smell they got to yambventus
Let me know fam :nerd: been switching between layrite, suavecito and that new target exclusive pacinos

The wife gave the thumbs up on Naxos... Didnt think she would with tobacco note in it ... Works for me... Thinking I may like it more in the fall... Wore it and it was a 80* day/night with about 80% humidity... Solid juice

Man I need to step my fragrance game up.. Last bottle I had was Bleu De Chanel..

I live in Miami.. I need something that goes well with this weather year round, but also want my female coworkers to drip down their seats when I walk past.

Help me out y'all

What do you mean risky bro? They are 100% gray market bottles but are legit. I have been wearing Aventus since 2011 and these are legit bottles. They were for the Middle Eastern market as the cards are all in Arabic. 15x21 is a great batch after wearing it for a few days. They were selling for $58.99 but I don't even have a Costco membership and DID NOT want to burn time and gas driving around the entire city looking for bottles. A re seller offered me a fair price so I took it.

Not sure what you mean by Vanille split?
I thought i heard somewhere people had an issue with longevity. No big deal. $500 for one is stupid. Thought maybe you might be splitting that Vanille. If not cool. Always wanted to try it. Will grab elsewhere.

Got my sample of Slow Explosions in yesterday.  The rose note is definitely there, but it's not too overpowering.  I actually dig this scent.  It reminds me of walking into a smoke shop that sells all kinds of incense. Not sure if it's full bottle worthy yet.  Gonna try this out when the weather cools down and see what kinda reactions I get from it.  They also threw in samples of Every Storm A Serenade and The Soft Lawn.  Really liked Every Storm A Serenade but The Soft Lawn is not the business.

What yall running with this fall?
I still have some la nuit, puremalt, and la yuqawam left, but came in here to see some other suggestions 
nerd.gif

I know our seasons are different over here in Australia, but first day of spring tomorrow and time for a change of scent..

Any suggestions for spring?

I need help finding a cologne. I was told the bottle is round like curve and the color is green. It probably was discontinued but not sure.

Late post but I'm not feeling this Naxos at all. I can't put my finger on it but there's something there I don't like. However I went to a wedding this past wknd in the sweltering sun and got compliments from everyone I hugged wearing Aventus. I've been trying to get Naxos to grow on me but I'm going to hold off its definitely not a warm weather frag. I asked numerous people and they told me not even to bother just toss it in the trash

If I think about my normal rotation in the fall/winter I couldn't see bumping oud wood and then nobody is bumping TL and tv through the winter.

Heat or not it would take an absolute missile to take out my TF rotation. Nothing else really compares that I've tested out.

Back
Top Bottom