Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Headed to Paris/NYC the next two weeks. 60% fragrance boutiques, 10% cafe's, 10% antique/book shops, 10% smashing, 5% sleeping, 5% clubbing. Can't wait.
You're one lucky mf'er, I feel like my cologne game is top notch and I'm 0% smashing
mjcry1.png

Late post but I'm not feeling this Naxos at all. I can't put my finger on it but there's something there I don't like. However I went to a wedding this past wknd in the sweltering sun and got compliments from everyone I hugged wearing Aventus. I've been trying to get Naxos to grow on me but I'm going to hold off its definitely not a warm weather frag.I asked numerous people and they told me not even to bother just toss it in the trash[/size=5]
idi-amin-laughing.gif

Naxos is definitely too sweet for the heat in my opinion. I tried to like GIT and Nio but they're just too green for me. Green is a no go along with anything with dominant rose, oud, tuberose, civet or castoreum notes.

Naxos is fantastic! Tried it and was wearing it here in the summer heat, giving no dambs and I still got a ton of compliments from women. Honestly, the most I've ever gotten, even more than Herod. I'll be buying an entire bottle and it will stay in the rotation through the best time of year, winter :smokin

Just bought a 1.7ml sample of Bleeker Street on eBay for like $6 bucks knowing that it may good and well be too "green" for me as well. I'll see how it goes next week. I almost bought a full bottle of Uden from Four Seasons for the Labor Day sale but I don't want to wait a month for the bottle and never hear from them until they ship.

Nah. Those notes I mentioned instantly turn me off from a fragrance. Once I smell those in the top notes I could care less about a dry down lol.

Anyone ever try Versace Eros or Creed Green Irish Tweed?

My cousin out in FL swears by these, says women love it.

Last edited:
I smelled One Million For the first time today (finally) . Where's the cheapest place I can buy a bottle?
I think ya'll trippin with the Naxos in the heat.
I flourished with Naxos this summer....but yes it does smell extra sweet in the heat
GIT is great. My top 5.
Only grown *** men can relate.
Anyone ever try Versace Eros or Creed Green Irish Tweed?

My cousin out in FL swears by these, says women love it.
Eros is wack

GIT depends on your taste in scents.

its something I grew to appreciate 

I live in South FL and I work in a hospital where I interact with a lot of women with GIT, aventus and still life in Rio I have them bare their souls to me, straight up asking me out for drinks, asking me how the ladies treating me, they're extremely touchy. Outside of work I have stories I should be sharing in TAY thread thanks to @xDFuNK...

I live in South FL and I work in a hospital where I interact with a lot of women with GIT, aventus and still life in Rio I have them bare their souls to me, straight up asking me out for drinks, asking me how the ladies treating me, they're extremely touchy. Outside of work I have stories I should be sharing in TAY thread thanks to @xDFuNK...

Word, recently got a situation I can share in TAY about my boss, shes always up on me when I throw Aventus on.

highly recommend not doing homebrew layered with aventus, unless you're gonna be outside

week ago I choked myself out for the second time had to wipe 2-3 inches off back of my neck :lol: :smh: it's too much if you're gonna be in car or small-medium room

aventus is already beast by itself :pimp:

Last edited:
When i layer HB01 with aventus i usually use aventus out of a decant bottle which each spray is equivalent to half a spray from the aventus atomizers... i go one spray to each side of my neck and its good

highly recommend not doing homebrew layered with aventus, unless you're gonna be outside

week ago I choked myself out for the second time had to wipe 2-3 inches off back of my neck
laugh.gif
mean.gif
it's too much if you're gonna be in car or small-medium room

aventus is already beast by itself
pimp.gif
SECOND THIS!

Aventus is a 1 sprayer, period at this point in my life. I'm telling folks, one spray has 20ft projection on clothes and lasts ALL DAY. I was doing 3 on the neck, three on the shirt.. Literally every person was scuffing at me on those days. I sprayed one of my daughters teddy beards for shh n giggles and it filled up her room for a week, my BM put the bear in a grocery bag. 
laugh.gif

Only time it's more than one blast to the chest is a date or the rare lounge nights these days. But I used to feel like superman in Mexico when I'd hit the club with 3-4 sprays of aventus. Chicks rubbing me down and tryna touch as I walk through. I need a deal to come around again though, I'm out.

pre-owned bottles are around ~$200. hasn't been a ~$100 tester deal in a while, seems like not soon with it being popular.

basenotes has 50ml splits link

Last edited:
Anyone who needs aventus.I.can do a cpl small splits
10ml $27
20ml $52

Just waitin on decant bottles to come in. Only got 40ml to let go atm. Forst come.first.serve. pm me

Just got a really good price on a 100 ML Tuscan Leather at $130. This is truly a beautiful scent in my honest opinion, but the opinions can definitely be polarizing on this particular frag. I have smelt the frag mostly on test strips/on other people, but haven't ever owned a decant or tried on my own skin. It's so unique and out there that I just love to own a bottle for that reason alone and I personally enjoy it so that's what matters.

Back
Top Bottom