Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

At 100mls no less. Performance and quality is top notch with TL.

If anyone has any Jubilation or Lyric available, holler. Been meaning to try them.

Tom ford Tuscan leather smelling like a brick
Hell of a deal on that Tuscan Leather.
Quote:
At 100mls no less. Performance and quality is top notch with TL.

If anyone has any Jubilation or Lyric available, holler. Been meaning to try them.
Thanks homies. I bought it off of Craigslist from a fellow collector. He had a full back up bottle and said he was willing to get rid of this one for the low since he had no need for it. I love when people are willing to pay it forward like that.

Tuscan Leather will always be my go to car scent.
LOL. In terms of it having that "new car" leather smell? I definitely understand that this is not going to impress everyone and it's pretty much polarizing extremes of love/hate. I can truly say that I definitely don't buy my frags based on the opinions of others. Obviously one of the main considerations is always if people will actually like it (particularly women). I've had girls with me smell private blends in stores and TL is most often greeted with the "Ew, what the hell is that" reaction lmao. If Ron Swanson was to wear a fragrance...it would be TL. Like I previously mentioned as well, the uniqueness and blend of this fragrance makes it a masterpiece to me. Some say that all they get is straight up leather, but I actually nicely detect the sweetness from raspberry notes and the fresh herbs of saffron/thyme. I also don't get offended when people bash the crap out of it since the frag snob in me would rather smell unique over the masses in ADG. Just my two cents though...

tried one million earlier. this stuff really suprised, 2+ hours on top of my hand still smelling strong. getting cinnamon & leather, little sweetness. maybe a decent low end frag for fall/winter.

my only problem with it is it does smell a bit synthetic, too much for me, but that's most $50-60 designer bottles :lol: except for The One EDP :nthat:

Good looks to Baise... Finally get my hands on Tobacco Vanille without spending any money on it... Naxos will get the wife in the sack as well, so its a win for me

Last edited:

i really like TL, but for that price LY will work just fine for me lol
Thanks Grizzly! I really don't understand the bashing of TL lol. Basenotes actually seems to refer to it quite often as the second coming of Jesus though. I don't think any other frag gets as much mentions on BN than Aventus, TL, Pure Malt.

TL is definitely top 5 for me. Love it, but as others have said, with the price. I'm pretty stingy with it. I'm too cheap :lol:

Thanks Grizzly! I really don't understand the bashing of TL lol. Basenotes actually seems to refer to it quite often as the second coming of Jesus though. I don't think any other frag gets as much mentions on BN than Aventus, TL, Pure Malt.
Aint no one bashing it they just prefer something else like i also prefer Herod over Tobacco Vanille... just preferences.

Back
Top Bottom