Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm currently located in Hawaii, can anybody recommend a day to day long lasting scent? preferably under $100

Love the new jean paul gaultier. The intense. Love it.

Also that new armani. Fuomo i think its called. And 212 vip. I wear those a lot. Real clean and lasting.

Dior homme parfum is my **** too. Hella long lasting. Like all day.

JPG the Ultra Male one?

Thats the one brodie

Just blindly copped a bottle. Excited to try it out

Let me know what you think.

I've loved Le'male since I first smelled it in like 9th grade. Been one of my signature scents. This is supposed to be that, but an intense version. Imo, it's completely unique to that. Still fresh and clean, and a completely different scent. Long lasting. The dry down is pure money.

just walked through the mall and ended up in macys..hit myself twice on the neck and once on each wrist with the ultra male again. Got comps as I was walking out. JPG just makes juice that compliments my chemistry.

Chanel Allure Homme Sport - 50 ml or 100 ml, versatile and very pleasant smelling/ long lasting.

folks seem to like AHS, but I've sampled it two or three times, and it only last 1 hour or so on my skin, doesn't seem to project a lot either. ay just be my skin.

I'd say Creed MI. decent longevity. but most importantly I can wear it 3-4 days back to back and not be sick of it.

folks seem to like AHS, but I've sampled it two or three times, and it only last 1 hour or so on my skin, doesn't seem to project a lot either. ay just be my skin.

I'd say Creed MI. decent longevity. but most importantly I can wear it 3-4 days back to back and not be sick of it.
He also said relatively affordable/cheap. MI is not cheap lol (unless you only get a decant). I find Chanel frags last about 8-10 hours on my skin give or take.

He also said relatively affordable/cheap. MI is not cheap lol (unless you only get a decant). I find Chanel frags last about 8-10 hours on my skin give or take.

uhh i posted 2.5oz testers for $84 two months ago, they stayed in stock for 5-6 days, seemed like no one copped except me.

Last edited:

Also that new armani. Fuomo i think its called. And 212 vip. I wear those a lot. Real clean and lasting.

JPG the Ultra Male one?

Thats the one brodie

Breh this smell fits me perfectly man. Great call for that g

Wore it out last night and flourished. Def my go-to now

A little goes a long way. Quick spray on one wrist, rub together with other wrist and the neck and your good for hours

Last edited:

JPG the Ultra Male one?

Thats the one brodie

Breh this smell fits me perfectly man. Great call for that g

Wore it out last night and flourished. Def my go-to now

A little goes a long way. Quick spray on one wrist, rub together with other wrist and the neck and your good for hours

My man! I'm glad you like it. It's so legit. And it lasts crazy long lol. I sprayed some on at the mall like I said, it was about 3pm. Could still smell it on myself when I got home from a night out at 5am, and that's with different clothes. That's powerful juice. There's something in it that women really like too. It just attracts them like bees to a flower. JPG has a hit.

Check out those other 2 I mentioned also, 212 vip and the Armani Code Intense Profomo. I get great compliments on both. Profomo last crazy long too. You can just shoot to macys and try those. A lot of people arent up on them so you wont have to worry about smelling unique. I was actually in Great Britain last month and got put up on them in a fragrance shop. Blew me away.

Also try the new Perry Ellis Red. One of the women handed me a card with it sprayed on it and it smelled really nice. I only got that once experience with it so I didnt get to test it on my body for chemistry or longevity or reach, but from that initial smell, I liked it.

Last edited:
The Le male came in! It's pretty good! More of a spring/summer kind of scent but crisp and refreshing!! I like it [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

View media item 2187933

In love with the new vert d'encens by tom ford,also copped Aqua di Parma colonia oud,getting my fall fragrance game up even thou it doesn't get that cold here.

Any chance of Tom Ford Tobacco Oud being split??? Very intrigued by it now that I got my nose on Tobacco Vanilla and loving that

Back
Top Bottom