Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

*** EURO EXCLUSIVE // Guerlain L'Homme Ideal edp SPLIT ***

IMO, the best designer scent of 2016, funny enough, the 2015 designer of the year had to of been Habit Rouge Dress Code. Thierry Wasser is a BEAST.

10ml $17 

All interest, shoot me a PM, first come first serve, I go straight up my inbox messages. 

Thanks everyone for leaving their feedback after receiving their splits! Much appreciated. Hit me up for your creed needs! Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Virgin Island Water and Millesime Imperial at $80 each for a 50ml.

@baise Dress code was good last year. Your post just made me spray some on and dude i think i like it better now lol dunno if its cuz its blended better or my nose has changed lol but cant wait to wear this once it cools

For those that paid via PayPal and venmo this week your orders have been shipped! Thanks for your business and enjoy!

Shoutout to Gm0ney561 for the Creed. Quick and easy transaction. I sent him the payment on Monday and got the package on Thursday. Right on bro!

Seeing as how trying to cop these Yeezy's were a failed experiment.. Might as well go IN on $220 worth of frags..

btw, if anyone has a 11-11.5 in them, I'm looking, still...

Got some Creed samples (aventus, mountain water, Himalayas etc) and Bleu de Chanel recently. Bleu is pretty crisp and clean. Will try out the other Creed scents though Aventus is a natural fav

View media item 2178193

Last edited:
Do you want to use it for..
[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[x ]Doesn't matter

What season(s) do you want to wear it for (select all that apply)
[]Winter
[ ]Spring
[ ]Summer
[ xx]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[x ]Signature Day to Day
[ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[ ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
[x ]Playful/Inviting
[x ]Subtle
[ ]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

What is your max budget? $200

Looking for something that won't make the classroom and office setting reek, but would draw someone in once they smell it (if that makes sense). Something clean for the fall. Homegirl got an employee discount at saks so i was looking at creed, tf, and killian, and bond, but I'm open for anything. Thanks for the help y'all

Just from the brands you listed..

Tom Ford - Oud Wood
Creed - Aventus
Kilian - Straight to Heaven

Although, you could still find a better price on fragrancenet and beautyspin

Naxos smells better than Aventus for sure. Aventus has the advantage of being an all-season fragrance. Naxos is fall/winter only for me. I can't wait to give this bottle some work.

La Nuit (winter go to)

Givenchy Gentleman Only (i never spray this
laugh.gif
)

Versace Eau Fraiche (summer go to)

I could use 2 more.  I remember buying Aventus from someone in this thread a long time ago 
laugh.gif

I loved DHI so I might scoop that up again.  Need one more, preferably a year round Tom Ford

I've been trying to get through tons of samples lately, I probably haven't sprayed a single bottle for two months at least.

All l'homme ideal edp orders have been shipped. Next split, coming up this weekend.

Love the new jean paul gaultier. The intense. Love it.

Also that new armani. Fuomo i think its called. And 212 vip. I wear those a lot. Real clean and lasting.

Dior homme parfum is my **** too. Hella long lasting. Like all day.

What is naxos? Put me on?

Whats some other good juices? Preferably stuff i havent smelled yet. I love new stuff.

Love the new jean paul gaultier. The intense. Love it.

Also that new armani. Fuomo i think its called. And 212 vip. I wear those a lot. Real clean and lasting.

Dior homme parfum is my **** too. Hella long lasting. Like all day.

JPG the Ultra Male one?

Back
Top Bottom