Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I don't really mess with designer cologne but I bought a gucci(guilty) box set the other day cause I was really liking the scent. So today I put some on and step out and I've been getting compliments from females non stop today. I might cop some more. I'm pretty new to this and would appreciate any suggestions on which other line to try out
typically can't go wrong with chanel and dior. YSL l'homme and la nuit are great too. Versace pour homme is a good day to day scent as well

I don't really mess with designers that much either so 90% of my collection is niche.

Crazy though, about 50% of the compliments I receive about how great I smell is when I'm wearing designers scents like YSL L'homme, Chanel AHSEE, Valentino Uomo, DHI, TM Pure Havane & Malt, etc.

Designers try to appeal to the masses more imo, so they tend to be a better bet for me those rare moments I just want compliments/attention.

If you guys are in need of creed aventus millesime imperial or virgin island water I have it in 50 ml splits for $80 shipped via usps!

Last edited:
Ordered some decant bottles....ill open up some of the collection in limited quantities. If interested pm me for pricing

Creed aventus
Creed green irish tweed
Creed millesime imperial
amouage reflection man
profumum roma battito d'ali
Profumum roma antico caruso
M. Micallef the no. 1
Tom ford tobacco vanille
Tom ford noir extreme
Tom ford oud wood
Vintage dior fahrenheit
Vintage dolce gabanna pour homme
Joviy l'art de la guerre
Chanel bleu de chanel edt

Last edited:
I love Pure Malt but it's a love hate scent. If you haven't tried it out I suggest giving it a test run. Don't let the opening throw you off though, when it dries down its amazing. If you've already tried it and you like it my vote is Pure Malt

Love Pure Malt... Have a bottle and is a staple in the Michigan fall and winter... Want to get my hands on Havane and if it does have notes similar to Naxos, that may be a purchase as well

Ordered some decant bottles....ill open up some of the collection in limited quantities. If interested pm me for pricing

Creed aventus
Creed green irish tweed
Creed millesime imperial
amouage reflection man
profumum roma battito d'ali
Profumum roma antico caruso
M. Micallef the no. 1
Tom ford tobacco vanille
Tom ford noir extreme
Tom ford oud wood
Vintage dior fahrenheit
Vintage dolce gabanna pour homme
Joviy l'art de la guerre
Chanel bleu de chanel edt

M. Micallef the no. 1 :pimp:. That plus my bottle of L'humamise, Uden and Himalaya have been some of my favs the past few weeks since the temperature in Dallas isn't dropping.

Has the no. 1 been discontinued? I can't find a bottle online anywhere including on Osswald.

Anyone that can found me a bottle at retail or below shall be repped.

Finally getting a Saks in my area, hopefully they have a good selection
Louisville too basic for a Saks or any other high-end retailer... I need to get the hell up out of here. 
mean.gif

Before this the only high end retailer here in Pittsburgh was Nordstrom. The only niche they have there is a few creeds and bonds :lol: pittsburgh also isn't the most lavish of places

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom