Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I own Plum Japonais by Tom Ford and I find it to be a great alternative for Bond 9 Andy Warhol. I don't have extensive experience with the Andy Warhol but have read that it's in the same ball park.
Whose tryna split that? Baise? NSJ? Unique?
Split game dead. 
laugh.gif

It was a good run, but people are uninterested or only interested in Creed. That's why I just been offering decant bundles from my collection lately, which people seem to love, understandably. 

Split game dead. :lol:

It was a good run, but people are uninterested or only interested in Creed. That's why I just been offering decant bundles from my collection lately, which people seem to love, understandably. 

Send me some Warhol or Plum Japonis you don't want.

Split game dead. 
laugh.gif

Send me some Warhol or Plum Japonis you don't want.
Sold PJ years ago and Warhol recently. I do know of someone decanting it, $30/10ml I believe. 

Dropped one of my sauvage decants by the front door of my complex. Middle notes all up the stairwell since last Thursday smh.

I'd definitely like to get more Andy Warhol face. I have Plum Japonais as well. I like them both for cooler weather.
It goes without saying, but I'm eternally grateful to @NSJ, @Baise, @xDFUNK for all the splits they've hosted. Smelling like a king and have a better understanding of frags.

Man I'm glad I got in on that Warhol split a few years ago. I don't think I've ever sprayed it on me though :lol:

Quick question, but can I take a 10ml atomizer inside my luggage? I'm going out of state for the first time and I don't know if the people at the airport will confiscate my ****.

Last edited:
Man I'm glad I got in on that Warhol split a few years ago. I don't think I've ever sprayed it on me though
laugh.gif

Quick question, but can I take a 10ml atomizer inside my luggage? I'm going out of state for the first time and I don't know if the people at the airport will confiscate my ****.
You're good bro, I've carried up to 5 full 100ml bottles before in my carry on, you just have to make sure they are visible in clear bags, one or the other. What I'm not sure about is, I think the limit is "3 ounces" per bottle, but 100ml is 3.4oz, some bottles have one or the other listed, so I'm not sure if TSA tosses which or neither. I think there was someone in this thread that worked for TSA way back.

Met a girl off of Craigslist today and she was super kind and also a fragrance collector. She sold me a 95% full bottle of Serge Lutens Chergui for $40.00 and was also so nice that she threw in a brand new Tom Ford Oud Wood All Over Body Spray for free. I'm new to the Lutens line so Chergui was my first purchase from the line. I just hope I didn't overpay as I was seeing how heavily discounted Chergui is on fragrancenet and other discount sites. I guess it was more than a fair price especially since she threw in the Oud Wood spray for free.

Free Tom Ford? Maybe she wanted the D. Were you wearing aventus?
Lmao. I was wearing Dior Homme bro and I doubt she wanted D as she was with her boyfriend (who knows though. Maybe he aint hittin it right). The free Tom Ford was crazy though because that has like a 70$ value alone...Chergui is around 60$ or so on fragrancenet.

Man I'm glad I got in on that Warhol split a few years ago. I don't think I've ever sprayed it on me though :lol:

You're good bro, I've carried up to 5 full 100ml bottles before in my carry on, you just have to make sure they are visible in clear bags, one or the other. What I'm not sure about is, I think the limit is "3 ounces" per bottle, but 100ml is 3.4oz, some bottles have one or the other listed, so I'm not sure if TSA tosses which or neither. I think there was someone in this thread that worked for TSA way back.
Alright, good. Think I'm only gonna take 2 with me, Erolfa and Bleu de Chanel.

If anyone who was doing splits here on NT has some they're trying to liquidate let me know. Rather deal with you guys than strangers in all honesty.
Lol this is not how it works man. Go back and read like 4 pages and you will have your answer.

Someone put me on to Aventus.. Never heard of it.
nerd.gif
It's the cheat code to the yamb game b
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anyone splitting? Idk how that works either
roll.gif

I'm just trynna get some of this at a price I can afford, cause I'm guessing it's expensive
I can do 5-10ml, even 3ml at a decent price.

I think it's almost time to do some re-educating in the thread for newcomers.. Pictured below is a "SPLIT" a bottle is purchased and split into smaller quantities. A split needs participants or people willing to take a "share" in the bottle that is disbursed in smaller quantities as a decant/sample/atomizer for a fraction of the cost of a full bottle. Splits costs roughly the $ per ml of the juice plus s&h, packaging, etc.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom