Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

For the Fall season what types of colognes out there that's really good? Looking for something to wear daily around the office and outside.

For the Fall season what types of colognes out there that's really good? Looking for something to wear daily around the office and outside.
Check the past couple of pages fam. A lot of cats listed some hitters for the fall/winter. Myself:

TF TV
MOAT
Aventus
DHI

lol nah

I'm pretty sure @niceshoes247 is @CALI J 360

By the way, I've enjoyed reading the last 3 pages :lol:

That you Unique?
lol nah

I'm not a firefighter and I don't live in Seattle

Finally getting a Saks in my area, hopefully they have a good selection
so you back in the game or nah?

rick-james-gimme.gif

No, most likely not :lol: I'm willing to bet their selection won't be anything special. BUT depending what they have, I may be willing to do a few things here and there

Any of you guys rock Tom Ford Noir de Noir? I just blind bought a 100 ml bottle of it for a good price. I figured that at the price it was bought, it could be split, sold or traded even if I can't pull it off. I've smelt it at a Tom Ford boutique but for some reason I can't remember distinctly what it smells like (definitely doesn't have the scent memory of a Tuscan Leather or Tobacco Vanille to me). I'm aware that it's a dark rose based fragrance so it's quite feminine apparently but mostly in the opening.

Any of you guys rock Tom Ford Noir de Noir? I just blind bought a 100 ml bottle of it for a good price. I figured that at the price it was bought, it could be split, sold or traded even if I can't pull it off. I've smelt it at a Tom Ford boutique but for some reason I can't remember distinctly what it smells like (definitely doesn't have the scent memory of a Tuscan Leather or Tobacco Vanille to me). I'm aware that it's a dark rose based fragrance so it's quite feminine apparently but mostly in the opening.

If the rose note is prominent in that fragrance then it's going to be a no for me dog.

I own Plum Japonais by Tom Ford and I find it to be a great alternative for Bond 9 Andy Warhol. I don't have extensive experience with the Andy Warhol but have read that it's in the same ball park.

Whose tryna split that? Baise? NSJ? Unique?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom