Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Most people say they don't smell the hash, (my guess is they dont know what hash smells like). The hash note is one of my favorite aspects of BA, granted I've smoked my fair share of "le shiit" in my day so I'm bias perhaps.
Me too fam trust me, me too. I love that "le shiit". :lol: :smh:

bottles will be here midweek. if you still need any of this, hmu while theres still some left....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20mls of Aventus + 10ml of Virgin Island Water -- $70 shipped.
Or if you just want Aventus, 10ml for $27 shipped, 20ml for $48.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
*** SPLIT // Nasomatto Black Afgano ***

Alright fellas, first split to ease my way back into the game. This is LEGENDARY juice, let's call it Afgano HNDRXX. I'm doing 5ml shares, but grab as much as your heart desires. Only one spray is needed really, maybe even half. I don't know if y'all remember the story of chick at work grinding in her chair moaning, but that was this juice layered with molecule 01.

5ml $21

View media item 2363663

Put me down for 1.

anyone got aventus splits? :nerd:

bottles will be here midweek. if you still need any of this, hmu while theres still some left....

20mls of Aventus + 10ml of Virgin Island Water -- $70 shipped.
Or if you just want Aventus, 10ml for $27 shipped, 20ml for $48.

Finally got this aventus 
eek.gif

not sure about $260 a bottle yet tho (i'm cheap)

batch number is 16J01

Last edited:
Public shout out to Nasomatto for not having wonky atomizers, decanting was a breeze. Packages going in the box today.

Still have another bottle available for split, I'm really not trying to crack it open for only a 5milly, so if you need juice get at me via PM.

EDIT: This tells you how long I been out the game, when I calculated the price for the split, that was based of 50ml bottles. Nasomattos are ONLY 30ml bottles. Holy shht am I goofy, safe to say this is a one off price. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
stupid, stupid question, fine...but is there any way we can reliably get this Nassamatto Black to Mexico? I feel as though the fragrance would perfectly compliment my lifestyle.

stupid, stupid question, fine...but is there any way we can reliably get this Nassamatto Black to Mexico? I feel as though the fragrance would perfectly compliment my lifestyle.

I ship anywhere in the world as long as buyer assume responsibility once it leaves my hands.

Lol, Black Afgano prpbably is the National Scent of the cartels down there or Tuscan Leather.

Yeah bruh use to ship to me when I was deployed...NSJ too......Unique did once also when he was on the straight and narrow path [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Edit: I got into with some Saudi security guards once they tried to take my package. Chicks use to get dill-doughs (sorry Meth) sent over there and that's a no no in country [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I ship anywhere in the world as long as buyer assume responsibility once it leaves my hands.

Lol, Black Afgano prpbably is the National Scent of the cartels down there or Tuscan Leather.
sounds good man...I should be fine as long as we don't rely on the Mexican postal service, I know folks here that got Christmas cards for Valentine's Day.

hit me with a price shipped and I can make that move this week.

Uden, Platinum Chanel and Baccarat Rogue being rotated for daily wear this spring and probably into the summer.

Need more Baccarat Rogue and still looking to try Bal D'Afrique.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom