Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Samples are sent thanks to all that responded to my post I'll keep you posted on new releases in the coming months.

Last edited:
Me too, i cant wait. Apparently it's rivaling the vintage DHI.
nerd.gif

Sephora will be visited, I've been looking for a game changing cologne. I have finally graduated from the cheapie phase and am ready to step into greatness

Valentino Uomo Intense split coming, just had my in law pick it up from duty free. It's my first bottle purchase of the year, and hopefully last. :lol:

What them split prices looking like? the 1.7 is 48.74 right now on fragrancenet.

Damn, i didnt know the imtense version had hit the US yet. Leave to the wholesale sites to have it first. Smh

I don't know what my in law paid for it, so ill post it up this weekend.

i just ODED on a beauty supply that was going outta business...bought a box full of a little bit of everything i saw posted in da original thread...i gotta really stiffed thru this thread before i cop anymore (i literally bought 15 lbs worth of cologne) 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i just ODED on a beauty supply that was going outta business...bought a box full of a little bit of everything i saw posted in da original thread...i gotta really stiffed thru this thread before i cop anymore (i literally bought 15 lbs worth of cologne) :lol:
Fam, post your haul. Would love to see if you got any gems.

i just ODED on a beauty supply that was going outta business...bought a box full of a little bit of everything i saw posted in da original thread...i gotta really stiffed thru this thread before i cop anymore (i literally bought 15 lbs worth of cologne) 
laugh.gif
Fam, post your haul. Would love to see if you got any gems.
imma tell you right now, before i post my haul i slept on a 
__57.jpg

because it didn't smell particularly distinctive ( i must've gotten nose blind trying too many)...turns out it was a discontinued fragrance and da cashier

got wise and googled it before

i could've thought better and dubbed me on it.

Gauging interest on the following decant package for summer:

20mls of Aventus + 10ml of Virgin Island Water -- $70 shipped.
Or if you just want Aventus, 10ml for $27 shipped, 20ml for $48.

If you're interested pm me.

I went with Virgin Islands water instead of molecule01 package should get here in a few days .. [emoji]127796[/emoji]

I went with Virgin Islands water instead of molecule01 package should get here in a few days .. [emoji]127796[/emoji]
.o1 is a must if you plan on rocking VIW.
VIW is such a smooth ffrag but lacks projection and longevity. .01 fixes that right up.

Back
Top Bottom