Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

you can make iso e super for dirt cheap, but in terms of hassle and supplies, knowing the proportion etc, you cant go wrong with buying a bottle of homebrew.

laugh.gif
dudes in here selling iso e super...
laugh.gif

Gauging interest on the following decant package for summer:

20mls of Aventus + 10ml of Virgin Island Water -- $70 shipped.
Or if you just want Aventus, 10ml for $27 shipped, 20ml for $48.

If you're interested pm me.

Anyone else who would want in on his lemme know asap

Has anybody in here smelled YSL Back Opium?
heard it doesn't hold a candle to da OG opium
I wasn't specific in my first post, but I was talking about the women's cologne

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Yves-Saint-Laurent/Black-Opium-Eau-de-Toilette-31440.html

they're both for women, da OG opium is classic, while da designers who created black opium wanna be disassociated with it :lol:

Man I missed this thread

Baise when is the next new split coming up dont tell me I missed out already

I ain't got money like that [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Truth be told it will make ur VIW last longer and save u money. No lie. U will only need to use half the amount on for normal wear and then hit with the .01.
I state fax. I will not lie to u. :pimp:

*** SPLIT // Nasomatto Black Afgano ***

Alright fellas, first split to ease my way back into the game. This is LEGENDARY juice, let's call it Afgano HNDRXX. I'm doing 5ml shares, but grab as much as your heart desires. Only one spray is needed really, maybe even half. I don't know if y'all remember the story of chick at work grinding in her chair moaning, but that was this juice layered with molecule 01.

5ml $21

Last edited:

Alright fellas, first split to ease my way back into the game. This is LEGENDARY juice, let's call it Afgano HNDRXX. I'm doing 5ml shares, but grab as much as your heart desires. Only one spray is needed really, maybe even half. I don't know if y'all remember the story of chick at work grinding in her chair moaning, but that was this juice layered with molecule 01.

5ml $21

View media item 2363663
Count me in for 10ml.

5ml $21

View media item 2363663

Put me down 4 that and VUI

5ml $21
Put me down 4 that and VUI
Noted, as well as everyone else.

Black afgano is okay, pretty polarizing (not for everyone) not a bad price on that split. Please post your feedback when you try it out and also pllleeaassee do not wear it on a hot day or in the summer, you'll kill yourself or anyone around you. Also do not spray it on your clothes. One of my favorites from the nasomatto line is Baraonda.

Last edited:
Black afgano is okay, pretty polarizing (not for everyone) not a bad price on that split. Please post your feedback when you try it out and also pllleeaassee do not wear it on a hot day or in the summer, you'll kill yourself or anyone around you. Also do not spray it on your clothes. One of my favorites from the nasomatto line is Baraonda.

I would split Baraonda, but it's trash. Can't stand the smell. :tongue:

Really? I get a great reaction from the ladies all the time with that one. The hash note in black afgano is okay. It's the only note that pops out on my skin. If you really want to smell like a brick of hash I would recommend Hades elixir from DUA fragrances.

Last edited:
Really? I get a great reaction from the ladies all the time with that one. The hash note in black afgano is okay. It's the only note that pops out on my skin. If you really want to smell like a brick of hash I would recommend Hades elixir from DUA fragrances.

Most people say they don't smell the hash, (my guess is they dont know what hash smells like). The hash note is one of my favorite aspects of BA, granted I've smoked my fair share of "le shiit" in my day so I'm bias perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom