Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I didn't know I was the resident cheapskate either lol. I have 8-9 full bottles of niche fragrances. I don't even sniff designer fragrances anymore B.
I was thinking, that was random 
laugh.gif

I came across this editing some pics in lihtroom the other day. It's from early 2014, needless to say only 3 of these max remain in my collection..

2016 (had every Xerjoff just about at one point, no longer have any Xerjoffs either now 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
Please excuse my rant.

So I ordered a cheapo Cologne from eBay for when I'm lounging around the house/running quick errands and don't want to use the good juice. It was supposed to be delivered from LIC to Ridgewood which is like 5 miles away. This package went from LIC to Flushing, to Western Nassau, to garden City, back to Flushing, and then back to Western Nassau and it's sitting there now. I know it snowed this week, but this ping ponging back and forth between Queens and Long island is more about incompetence than weather delays.

So yeah, anyone try insurrection pure 2 as a cheap alternative to aventus? I'm reading that I should've went with club de nuit instead.

I got a bottle of IP2 at home that I've used 75-80% of it. I've actually never smelled Aventus, but I like the smell of IP2. It's smokier than fruity though

Please excuse my rant.

So I ordered a cheapo Cologne from eBay for when I'm lounging around the house/running quick errands and don't want to use the good juice. It was supposed to be delivered from LIC to Ridgewood which is like 5 miles away. This package went from LIC to Flushing, to Western Nassau, to garden City, back to Flushing, and then back to Western Nassau and it's sitting there now. I know it snowed this week, but this ping ponging back and forth between Queens and Long island is more about incompetence than weather delays.

So yeah, anyone try insurrection pure 2 as a cheap alternative to aventus? I'm reading that I should've went with club de nuit instead.

I got a bottle of IP2 at home that I've used 75-80% of it. I've actually never smelled Aventus, but I like the smell of IP2. It's smokier than fruity though

You've never smelled Aventus?!? PM me, fam.

Anyone run into a problem at Nordstrom where they say you can't get a sample of Creed because they don't participate in it? Happened to me over the weekend and I was confused because I just got a sample from that same one either last month or January.

Anyone run into a problem at Nordstrom where they say you can't get a sample of Creed because they don't participate in it? Happened to me over the weekend and I was confused because I just got a sample from that same one either last month or January.
SA's can definitely be cheapasses or just lazy. I generally like to remind them that I'm not a moron, and I don't buy things without testing them extensively on my skin. It alleviates sales pressure if that's the kind of thing that bothers you, but it's also a gentle prompt for them to offer you a sample. If they don't, I'm usually pretty direct and say, "I'm interested in X, but would like a sample to test on my skin. Can you help me out with that?" People are accommodating as **** 95% of the time so no point worrying about the other 5%. Also if someone gives you a sample at an upscale department store, if I come back to buy it I always make sure to try and get them credit on the sale (let em know who helped you and made this purchase happen)

My IP2 order got cancelled.

Blessing in disguise. Im trying to buy a house, and the last thing I need is another bottle of cologne.

splits don't count tho...lol

SA's can definitely be cheapasses or just lazy. I generally like to remind them that I'm not a moron, and I don't buy things without testing them extensively on my skin. It alleviates sales pressure if that's the kind of thing that bothers you, but it's also a gentle prompt for them to offer you a sample. If they don't, I'm usually pretty direct and say, "I'm interested in X, but would like a sample to test on my skin. Can you help me out with that?" People are accommodating as **** 95% of the time so no point worrying about the other 5%. Also if someone gives you a sample at an upscale department store, if I come back to buy it I always make sure to try and get them credit on the sale (let em know who helped you and made this purchase happen)

Dis right here. I went into MiN years ago, mentioned fragcomm and dude gave me a head nod and like 8 empty vials to fill up with whatever.. That's top notch bro-service right there. Mind yall, i didn't buy anything.

I went down the street to Saks the same day and bought Chanel Coromandel, the bish threw me samples of Bleu de Chanel and Allure Home. Never again!
Fast forward to now, i know plenty of SA's, they are likely stingy on purpose and if you're not a regular or high roller, and if you're high roller they assume you don't want/need samples.

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme That is one impressive collection you had at one point. What made you sell them? Kid/Kids? I'll post my collection up soon a little something, something when I get off of work. Anyone follow Jeremy fragrance on YouTube? Dudes collection is f'ing crazy!

Where they still selling Creed at all?

Nordstrom San Francisco stopped carrying Creed Boutique products all together about a month back.

Nordstrom around me doesn't sell Creed anymore either. Rep told me that customers kept complaining about the batch variations.

Last edited:
I rarely go in Nordstrom. I'm going on purpose next time I go to the mall. I should have copped Tuscan Leather from Fragrance Net on eBay when that $50 coupon was lit.

Sorted all orders out. Tiny bit left on the aventus and virgin island water. If you want any, pm me. first come first serve, its the last of it.

Where they still selling Creed at all?

Nordstrom San Francisco stopped carrying Creed Boutique products all together about a month back.

The one in Annapolis, MD still sells the whole lineup.

Still think it's bs that I didn't get my sample but not really tripping though. Still have damb near a full oz left of aventus and two sample bottles lying around

if spots are gonna stop carrying the juice, maybe they should start lowering the ticket. Creed bottles still sitting on that pedestal pricing.

Back
Top Bottom