Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Word on the street is I may have a few bottles of Naxos in hand tomorrow.. Maybe a third (or fourth) attempt at splitting?
need some more uden bro 
smokin.gif

Found a new spot down here & finally got to smell most xerjoff's,montale's,mdci,etc.
Copped starry nights,naxos,uden,baraonda from nasomatto is next.

A good friend and his wife owns that spot. Completely took my idea about Miami needing a niche perfumery, saul good I guess.

Believe it or not I feel Miami can have a couple of these spots,alot of wealth down here as well as a lot of tourism,what about the Kendall area or the gables,or even the beach,I know babalu doing their thing but there's a lot of niche brands they don't carry.
Sorry for the back to back post.

A good friend and his wife owns that spot. Completely took my idea about Miami needing a niche perfumery, saul good I guess.

Believe it or not I feel Miami can have a couple of these spots,alot of wealth down here as well as a lot of tourism,what about the Kendall area or the gables,or even the beach,I know babalu doing their thing but there's a lot of niche brands they don't carry.

I'm not too familiar with those areas I've only visited the beach and the airport, but my line of work has me dealing with people in 50 different zip codes down there., I just knew 3-4 years ago MIA was PRIME real eatate for a niche perfume boutique. I chopped it up with quite a few people about the subject, asking what was already in place which i belive were only high end retail; Saks, Neimans, etc.. Miami has waaay too much traffic and wealth for there not to be alternatives there (lets not get on it being an international port with access to even more wealth throug hout the world). So you're right, more boutiques could thrive. Quite a few other cities in the US are underserved and unfamiliar with the culture of niche perfumery. One thing that is still scary is Americans don't buy fragrances like latin or european countries, so brands amd distribution channels are scarce or losing out to beautyspin amd fragrancenet.

got 10ml of virgin island water left, $24 shipped. first pm ready to pay takes it, everything shipping tomorro

or if you got a package on the way and want to add it on for $20, that works too.

Last edited:

I'm not too familiar with those areas I've only visited the beach and the airport, but my line of work has me dealing with people in 50 different zip codes down there., I just knew 3-4 years ago MIA was PRIME real eatate for a niche perfume boutique. I chopped it up with quite a few people about the subject, asking what was already in place which i belive were only high end retail; Saks, Neimans, etc.. Miami has waaay too much traffic and wealth for there not to be alternatives there (lets not get on it being an international port with access to even more wealth throug hout the world). So you're right, more boutiques could thrive. Quite a few other cities in the US are underserved and unfamiliar with the culture of niche perfumery. One thing that is still scary is Americans don't buy fragrances like latin or european countries, so brands amd distribution channels are scarce or losing out to beautyspin amd fragrancenet.
what is the spot y'all are talking about called?

The Design District can be a prime area, there's high end shops there now

Got someone trying to buy my Aventus 12E01. Got abt 40ML left.

How much does this sell for in the streets? Been away from the fragrance game for a min.

Fyi. All splits shipped yesterday. Left tracking numbers at the girls house. Will pm them later tonight

Back
Top Bottom