Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I got a sample of Dior Feve Delicueuse (sp?) in and I am in love. I would order a full bottle today if the price wasn't so damn high 

AZwildcats AZwildcats I got a 30ml if you're interested let me know fam. I love that scent. It's like a cherry latte in a bottle. It's pretty potent too. A little goes a long way. You can never go wrong with diors private line.

Last edited:
We have the Bal Harbor Boutiques in Miami Beach but those inflated retail prices are just plain silly
Compared to just shopping on Fragrance.net.
I used to go there and sample the Creed lineup before I purchased online

Last edited:
Need to get on to that Aventus. If I get a batch from beautyspin, am I good?

Last batch I got from there I didn't like and will likely move, but it's probably plenty good for someone who's never tried the older batches. Women still love the **** out of it, it's just my own nose that's not satisfied.

Any spots to for sure get better formulations​ with the right smokiness like older batches?

---GONE---

Overfilled a couple when I was splitting things up...so got the following available:

10ml Bond 9 Bleeker st + 10ml Virgin Island Water. $50 shipped, pm me if you want it.

Last edited:
Yambventus has struck again!!
smokin.gif

We tried to tell you fam.
Might be my new favorite scent

Only time I've ever smelt aventus was off a cat at bevmo. (Emeryville Bay Area). Only time ever. Played out my *** lol

If anyone is looking for Aventus. I know a really reliable guy that's selling 100ml for 120. Super legit let me know I'll send you the link.

Back
Top Bottom