Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Last edited:

what's the worst fragrance you've ever smelled? I remember way back in the day I had a ferragamo pour homme. From top to bottom that was the WOAT. just looked up some notes - fig leaves, clove, bio-musk that might as well be bio-fuel it was ******* FOUL

honorable mention to lidge and most bond number 9s
https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Carolina-Herrera/212-Sexy-Men-1054.html

This did not mix with my skin at all.

Had me smelling like i havent showered in 2 days and all i ate was curry. Some other reviewers said the same thing. Others said it smells amazing. I guess skin chemistry really affect this scent.

I had a full bottle too. I just threw it away and took the L.

on worst smelling... this

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Alfred-Dunhill/Icon-29229.html

did not mix well on my skin 
mean.gif

I love kalamet black personally. Probably because I spent 4 years off and on living in Bahrain, lol.

Worst frag: GIT!

Let's fight [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

GIT is a perfect scent. Period.

If you don't like GIT, it sais more about you than it does about GIT.

I never tested Italian Cypress. We need a Dominican tie breaker.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Carolina-Herrera/212-Sexy-Men-1054.html

This did not mix with my skin at all.

Had me smelling like i havent showered in 2 days and all i ate was curry. Some other reviewers said the same thing. Others said it smells amazing. I guess skin chemistry really affect this scent.

I had a full bottle too. I just threw it away and took the L.
original 212 is the same way for me (never tried that version)

absolutely vile. Metallic and synthetic as ****. In fact it and a few others are why I don't even put my nose on cheapies anymore. The risk is too great.

Last edited:
Uden is a good choice. You're going to regret selling erolfa though.

Nah. I won't miss it.

what's the worst fragrance you've ever smelled? I remember way back in the day I had a ferragamo pour homme. From top to bottom that was the WOAT. just looked up some notes - fig leaves, clove, bio-musk that might as well be bio-fuel it was ******* FOUL

Amouage Gold or one of those Xerjoff Oud Stars it smelled like horse ish...

Uden is a good choice. You're going to regret selling erolfa though.
Nah. I won't miss it.

Amouage Gold or one of those Xerjoff Oud Stars it smelled like horse ish...
horse ish gets the women going.. My girl said Al-Khatt smelled like someone took a massive shht and tried covering it up with potpourri, unbaited.

Back
Top Bottom