Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

*** SPLIT // Parfumerie Generale 11.1 Indian Wood ***

Been meaning to split this one since last fall. 
mean.gif

PM me with any interest.

5ml $11

10ml $18

Out of all that I smelled at Osswalds NYC, this is what I went with. Coconut, creamy sandalwood, nutmeg and cardamom stick out to me. It's fresh yet sensual and never turns "perfume-y". Anyone that like Virgin Island Water, think less island vibe, but still nightclub in the tropics kind of vibe.

The fragrance features sandalwood, vetiver, moss, spicy mint, nutmeg, cardamom, coconut milk and lemon zest.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned they were thinking about selling their 12e01 batch of Aventus.. Hey you, come talk to me, i needs that.

And for anyone else willing to cone up off their Aventus 13z01, 13zz01, any 2012 or 2011 batches. Come and talk to me!!

I know there's quite a few 2013 bottles in here, because i split like 5 of them and always sent the remainder of the juice in the bottle.8)

Last edited:
Someone mentioned they were thinking about selling their 12e01 batch of Aventus.. Hey you, come talk to me, i needs that.

And for anyone else willing to cone up off their Aventus 13z01, 13zz01, any 2012 or 2011 batches. Come and talk to me!!

I know there's quite a few 2013 bottles in here, because i split like 5 of them and always sent the remainder of the juice in the bottle.
glasses.gif
Hopefully you have plans on splitting some of that fam

I rocked Ultra Zest on this warm day.....I forgot how amazing the dry down is on this stuff.
pimp.gif

Yes Fragrance.net is legit

Last edited:
I started getting the suntan lotion vibe from VIW and got rid of it. I wouldn't buy either at this point. Creed is Aventus and MI or bust for me.

GIT is a perfect scent. Period.
If you don't like GIT, it sais more about you than it does about GIT.

I never tested Italian Cypress. We need a Dominican tie breaker.
don't do it, I'm just giving you a heads up :lol:

Yo my boy got on Chanel allure home sport right now and :wow: I need this juice fam

I got on Erolfa right now and I feel like I smell inferior :lol: I'm almost out of this juice too, I think my pops been sneaking in my stash and spraying all my schift >:

VIW + Molecule 01 is the move. I'm going to need to reup on VIW ASAP because the weather is already getting hot in FL.

VIW just makes me happy to smell it 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom