Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Millisime Imperial is super metallic in the opening. Only on the dry down do I enjoy it, but it disappears soon after. Gonna test out Erolfa next time I'm downtown.

*** SPRING DESIGNER SPLITS PACKAGE ***

Pick 5 for $27 (5ml atomizers)

Some on the list are VERY limited, so once they're out they are out.

Ferragamo UOMO (2016 release)

Dior Sauvage (3 available)

Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male (3 available)

Cartier Declaration D'un Soir Intense

Express Reserve for Men (vintage brown juice) add $3 (3 available)

Hugo Boss Intense (3 available)

Narciso Rodgriguez for Him

Dior Homme

Dior Homme Intense add $3

Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanille

Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Intense

Versace The Dreamer (vintage)

Guerlain Habit Rouge L'eau

Ferragamo F Black

Valentino Uomo Intense
Letting a few more packages fly over the weekend, I can ship tomorrow as long as you hmu before noon.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry Eurolfa is better than every other Creed? Qué la vaina?
naw, but I prefer it over millesime imperial

Threw on Xerjoff Uden for the first time in I don't know how long at least a year.. This stuff is EXCEPTIONAL!
top shelf juice 8) :smokin

old-spice-guy-head-nod.gif

Nio smells like bathroom cleaner to me. It's a very linear scent too with little to no change all day. It definitely was not my cup of tea. Bergamote 22 on the other hand was a much more pleasant experience.

Last edited:
Nio smells like bathroom cleaner to me. It's a very linear scent too with little to no change all day. It definitely was not my cup of tea. Bergamote 22 on the other hand was a much more pleasant experience.
I think Nio is the Holy Grail citrus/bergamot.. I mean, it's a 9+ in all categories, I'm personally not a freshie fan. Uden is fresh, but with the coffee, rum and vanilla it warms up.

Naxos is a puke fest, imo, too similar to Pure Havane which I also hate. To each their own, of course..

I got a neroli bomb from Nio. It projects and it lasts but I don't want to smell like like that. I didn't even know that the Xerjoff founder had spinoff brands like Sospiro and Kemi until recently. I need to see if there are any gems under those umbrellas.

My bottle of Pure Havane is almost empty, love that stuff. If it lasted longer I would buy another bottle

I got a neroli bomb from Nio. It projects and it lasts but I don't want to smell like like that. I didn't even know that the Xerjoff founder had spinoff brands like Sospiro and Kemi until recently. I need to see if there are any gems under those umbrellas.
Gems on Gems, bro. Make no mistake, Xerjoff is still TOP TIER. 

and you're right, I get tons of neroli in Nio and vetiver in the drydown. If you don't like neroli, stay far away from Kobe. 

I've seen a handful of folks say it on a few sites & even a youtube review echoed it. I'll have to try it out & see.

Back
Top Bottom