Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Dudes gotta be crazy to make that comparison.

Probably a youtube reviewer lol. My nose doesn't agree with none of those cats.
Same with mine, those guys have some strange hot takes on these colognes. One cat was describing the tobacco in Herod as "dusty and authentic"
laugh.gif
 what the **** does that even mean? 

Last edited:
Anyone need more aventus or virgin island water? Might do one more split before summer hits. Pm me w how much u lookin for so I can gauge interest and see how much needs to b ordered

I think, we can all agree to say Xerjoff has the best bottles in the game. Can't wait to try that blue/purple in the 2nd pic though. Hopefully it's unisex. GTA 809 GTA 809 Repped for the pics fam. :smokin

Last edited:
My YSL ran out this week and I refuse to wear my Aventus or Back 2 Black to work again so I bee disrespecting myself wearing Old Spide body spray from this wack *** gift set someone got me for Christmas. Just one spray though, enough to give you something when I waft by :smh:

My YSL ran out this week and I refuse to wear my Aventus or Back 2 Black to work again so I bee disrespecting myself wearing Old Spide body spray from this wack *** gift set someone got me for Christmas. Just one spray though, enough to give you something when I waft by
mean.gif
I am the same way, no way I am wearing these expensive colognes to my dingy *** office. A bottle of D&G Light Blue I got as a gift is my office scent 

datznasty datznasty Fam no matter what... Oldspice should never be mentioned here, period. Buy a cheapie if that's the case. Versace dreamer imo is a clean scent for the office/work. Can find it anywhere. I always get compliments...its my best cheapie.

Last edited:
My YSL ran out this week and I refuse to wear my Aventus or Back 2 Black to work again so I bee disrespecting myself wearing Old Spide body spray from this wack *** gift set someone got me for Christmas. Just one spray though, enough to give you something when I waft by :smh:
That avy to post ratio tho lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom