Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got the Aventis and Virgin island water in yesterday. Splits shipping in next day or two. Might be some left pm me if interested

there's prob ~20 frags I consider bottle worthy. I've never ever read in this thread or otherwise that grey vetiver is, so that's on you
laugh.gif

TF bottle worthy - TL, neroli portofino, costa azzura, maybe TV, maybe tobacco oud. rest of their line I haven't smelled extensively enough.

trying to lock down a jubilation split rn....
Jubilation is sweet and spicy.

Been burned a few times by blind buying a bottle myself. Never again :smh:  

Yeah man, live and learn. Read too many reviews about it being the best TF scent. Guess not for me :smh: .

That's unfortunate, Grey Vetiver is legendary stuff. I suggest you revisit it down the road. Vetiver isn't for everyone, but it's in a lot of modern, masculine creations so you can't run from it.

Anyone interested in the following, pm me.
10ml bond no 9 chez bond $30
8ml le labo gaiac10 (tokyo exclusive) -- SOLD
9ml profumum roma eccelso $30
9ml imaginary authors mosaic -- SOLD

Includes shipping, knock off three bucks if u want multiple or combine w somethin else

Last edited:
Finally got my nose on many from the house of guerlain & wow def lived up to the reputation & the hype,faves were derby & encens mythique d'orient.

YSo I said F it and got a bottle of Aventus from fragrance net, I was lil miffed that label isn't glued securely. Other than that I'm happy to have a years plus supply :pimp:

Last edited:
Finally got my nose on many from the house of guerlain & wow def lived up to the reputation & the hype,faves were derby & encens mythique d'orient.
Guerlain is PURE CLASS..It  takes some getting use to, but the quality throughout the line top to bottom is arguably the best. The richest of histories perfumery, too. 

YSo I said F it and got a bottle of Aventus from fragrance net, I was lil miffed that label isn't glued securely. Other than that I'm happy to have a years plus supply
pimp.gif
They do have hiccups at times....my Virgin Island Water came in a regular cardboard unmarked box....I was skeptical as hell, but it is an official bottle from Creed

My favorites are Herod, BDA, Aventus, maybe Tuscan Leather but those are all date night special occasion colognes. I was about to cop that Eros but ended up getting the Versace Dylan Blue instead, did I goofed? Just needed something sub $70 to wear to work. Probably could have come up on some more YSL off the bay but Amazon Prime is always clutch

Nothing in my collection is considered "special occasions only" anymore. I grab whatever off the dresser in the morning and just start spraying.

New pick up Guerlain Santal Royal

View media item 2419115

Trying this split solely because Baise said this what a Saudi Prince smells like :lol: :lol:

Never owned anything with Rose or Oud let alone both... I have only tested this on my wrist so far, the dry down is gross, smelled like something my mom would wear :x

But after 30-45 mins on my skin it actually balances out nicely, I get a little rose, warm spice & some sandalwood or oud.

Definitely will be a good night time scent. I will get a few field test in and see what feedback I get 8)

Also I can absolutely understand why rose/oud combos are controversial :lol:

New pick up Guerlain Santal Royal

Trying this split solely because Baise said this what a Saudi Prince smells like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never owned anything with Rose or Oud let alone both... I have only tested this on my wrist so far, the dry down is gross, smelled like something my mom would wear
sick.gif

But after 30-45 mins on my skin it actually balances out nicely, I get a little rose, warm spice & some sandalwood or oud.

Definitely will be a good night time scent. I will get a few field test in and see what feedback I get
glasses.gif

Also I can absolutely understand why rose/oud combos are controversial
laugh.gif

yeah top notes, I think of dry down as initial spray - top notes into middle if that's correct.

Last edited:
Valentino Uomo Intense does the DHI thing without the awful opening. I got splits of both and they are really similar, especially during the latter stages

Back
Top Bottom