Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

lately I've been trying to figure out what the **** aqua universalis reminds me of. Finally figured it out today - It smells exactly like glow by jlo from way back when. Anyone get the same?

Last edited:
Ive had a fk ton of colognes in my day and now I'm settled on two from Margiela

Jazz Club and At the Barbers  

those two right there.. basically everything you need.. Jazz club is heavier and Barber is fresh.. 
nthat.gif

hope someone checks them out! 

Finally tried DHI today, I was pretty close to washing it off after the first few minutes. It is a little more feminine then I like my colognes to buy, don't think i could be a full bottle of this stuff 

Last edited:

those two right there.. basically everything you need.. Jazz club is heavier and Barber is fresh.. :nthat:

I mentioned them in here a while back and no one seemed too interested, but this is the truth!

They are pretty amazing, their "unisex" firewood one is odd, but these two get used multiple times a week. Perfect daytime/nighttime smells too.

those two right there.. basically everything you need.. Jazz club is heavier and Barber is fresh.. :nthat:

I mentioned them in here a while back and no one seemed too interested, but this is the truth!

They are pretty amazing, their "unisex" firewood one is odd, but these two get used multiple times a week. Perfect daytime/nighttime smells too.

I like both, they are at Sephora so it's easy to get samples.

I feel like the bottles are nicer than the smell of those margielas. 

the bottles are pretty dope actually tho so not even really a shot at them

Last edited:

I feel like the bottles are nicer than the smell of those margielas. 

the bottles are pretty dope actually tho so not even really a shot at them
really? i felt the bottles were a so-so design.. nothing too impressive 
I'm gonna try that jazz club one
give it a shot
I like both, they are at Sephora so it's easy to get samples.
Even though I have Jazz Club, I still get samples cause I know I'm gonna run out one day! lol 

Thank you! lol.. 'I'm in my 30's so I've been wearing cologne for a long time. I've worn it all and these two have me covered. 

I like the fabric on the bottles, and how the label follows the design of the the actual brand's labels. 

Last edited:

I like the fabric on the bottles, and how the label follows the design of the the actual brand's labels. 
I swear man, that At The Barbers fragrance really transports me to being a kid and going wh my Grandpa. He would take me to this spot in the hood to get my haircut... old school barber. We'd go at like 6am and thered be a bunch of old men there drinking coffee just shooting the crap... well played Margiela, well played...

them feels  
ohwell.gif

Last call on this. I won't be splittin this again for quite some time so if you need either, now's the time to get.

20mls of Aventus + 10ml of Virgin Island Water -- $70 shipped.

Or if you just want Aventus, 10ml for $27 shipped, 20ml for $48.

pm me. shipping all orders on friday

Ok imma check out the Jazz Club and Barbers...

If they smell like dookie water who will vouch and take full responsibility of getting smacked for vouching for wack scents???

I smelled those MARGIELA fragrances a while back. They weren't terrible, they just weren't anything that I'd buy.

They're definitely different. They're not like YSL, TF or Dior scents that I have and I think that's why I like them. Well maybe jazz club but ATB is definitely unlike anything I have

Last edited:

Tried out Dior Savauge today, that stuff is nothing special. 
I threw on some sauvage today.

most reviews say 8+ hours but after 4/5 hours I cant smell it anymore.  

Its OK while it last, but I agree with you its nothing spectacular. Just a good smelling frag.

Any good guides (or can anyone here shed light on) all the different dior homes. they have multiple kinds with the same exact name,

dior home

dior home intense

dior home sport

2012 versions, vs 2016/17 versions.

theres like 8 different ones and I don't know where to start.

Any good guides (or can anyone here shed light on) all the different dior homes. they have multiple kinds with the same exact name,

dior home

dior home intense

dior home sport

2012 versions, vs 2016/17 versions.

theres like 8 different ones and I don't know where to start.
should be easy to get samples at like nordstroms, or sephora.

Back
Top Bottom