Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

The first day with my sample of Beach Hut I was kind of skeptical. I was getting nothing but mint but by the time I finished the decant I was hooked. This will be my 4th full Amouage bottle smh. I can't wait until it hits the discount sites.

Friends and Family at Macy's. I like Paco Rabanne, I have most of the fragrances.

I want a brand similar, any?

Got my blind buy order of Silver Mountain Water, Tuscan Leather, and Herod in the other day. Definitely Iiking Herod the best. Which is good since it's the one I got the big bottle of.

Anyone selling splits of dior homme intense, ysl l'homme, bleu de chanel, secret stuff, chanel allure blanche, or beach hut?

What's everyone's favorite/disliked notes?
Mine are
Like: plum, incense, leather, boozy notes, oud, amber, tea
Dislike: rose, cumin, heavy animalistic notes, neroli

I would say that my personal taste is pretty much similar to those you listed here. One of my sleeper favorite scents is Plum Japonais by Tom Ford. It hits a lot of those "like" notes that you mention. It has distinctive plum, slight incense/spice and a bit of booziness as well. I truly think it's so underrated and a couple of my friends have said they think it's feminine but I actually think it leans more masculine than feminine. I wouldn't really want my girl smelling like that...

I like smelling like cocaine

56IWxg7.gif

I would say that my personal taste is pretty much similar to those you listed here. One of my sleeper favorite scents is Plum Japonais by Tom Ford. It hits a lot of those "like" notes that you mention. It has distinctive plum, slight incense/spice and a bit of booziness as well. I truly think it's so underrated and a couple of my friends have said they think it's feminine but I actually think it leans more masculine than feminine. I wouldn't really want my girl smelling like that...
According to what I've read online, plum japonais smells very similar to bond no.9 andy warhol, and I agree it's a bit feminine

I mentioned earlier in this thread that plum japonais is an underrated frag, it's one of the best from TF.

I blind bought plum japonais and hated it.
Gave it to to the wife and she loved it. Worked way better on her skin.

Back
Top Bottom