Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I finally convinced myself that I didn't need a bottle of Tuscan Leather. I love the scent some days then other days it smells like an ashtray.

It's all about skin chemistry. I got ash tray more often than not. I'm okay with not having a bottle lol.

Where you getting this ashtray scent from???

It smells nothing like that.....it smells like super eloquent exotic raspberry rich sharp leather with a beautiful prestige powder dry down ...pretty much how this should smell inside.....
rr-abudhabi-new-phantom-2.jpg

rr-abudhabi-new-phantom-8.jpg

rr-abudhabi-new-phantom-10.jpg

With this bumping inside....

Where you getting this ashtray scent from???

It smells nothing like that.....it smells like super eloquent exotic raspberry rich sharp leather with a beautiful prestige powder dry down ...pretty much how this should smell inside.....
rr-abudhabi-new-phantom-2.jpg

rr-abudhabi-new-phantom-8.jpg

rr-abudhabi-new-phantom-10.jpg

With this bumping inside....

I see nothing but facts here

Meh. The infamous ashtray Tuscan Leather correlation is not something that I made up. It's certainly no secret in the fragrance community.

Where can I get some Tuscan leather at for a reasonable price?

I've bought a lot of my frags from other collectors through facebook fragrance groups, craigslist etc. eBay and other sites can be fully legit as well but just have to beware that there are a TON of fake fragrances all over eBay. I got my 100 ml bottle of Tuscan Leather for $130 so I was pretty happy with the price. It was brand new sealed in the plastic still and is a 2013 batch. (Bought it from a fragrance collector on Craigslist)

Back
Top Bottom