Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

When you made that Evoque thread I thought you were younger and had a family :lol: .  Either way, Happy Birthday, get off NT and celebrate!

Thanks I had a gf at the time but I've since ended it, hence why I went and bought a BRZ too lol

I'm at work for another 30 than ill celebrate

When you made that Evoque thread I thought you were younger and had a family
laugh.gif
.  Either way, Happy Birthday, get off NT and celebrate!
Thanks I had a gf at the time but I've since ended it, hence why I went and bought a BRZ too lol

I'm at work for another 30 than ill celebrate
Not gonna lie, seeing you get the BRZ makes me want one
laugh.gif
.  I'm due for a new car, but I think I'm gonna hold off till next summer after I graduate.  Thinking about going the leasing route on a 5 series though.  Have fun tonight man
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, seeing you get the BRZ makes me want one :lol: .  I'm due for a new car, but I think I'm gonna hold off till next summer after I graduate.  Thinking about going the leasing route on a 5 series though.  Have fun tonight man :pimp:

Thanks brother

I LOVE the BRZ, it's so much fun to drive but you can also never go wrong with a Beamer

Wish I was 31 again. Wish I was 35.
Please tell me I'm not the oldest one here.
The Mrs. tells me I'm acting like a teenager wearing all this cologne.
She likes Aventus, though. [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Wong thread from above sorry can't delete from my phone!

Anyway anyone know of a good body wash that will last all day that actually smells really good? Not really into cologne all the time especially in this crazy humidity I'm dealing with currently.

So Bondventus is a fail

I sprayed Aventus first then HTTP, I think it just stops Aventus from developing because all I smell is HTTP

So Bondventus is a fail

I sprayed Aventus first then HTTP, I think it just stops Aventus from developing because all I smell is HTTP
I feel like the Bond shines in the Summer.

But the Aventus is good year round. The complexity on that thing man. You already know but I can't tell these other dudes enough.

I feel like the Bond shines in the Summer.

But the Aventus is good year round. The complexity on that thing man. You already know but I can't tell these other dudes enough.

Yeah man I totally agree, Aventus is three different scents that ends in perfection which can be year round

I think HTTP is great from 50 degrees+ but what makes it great is the scent stays the same the whole times and lasts

Wong thread from above sorry can't delete from my phone!

Anyway anyone know of a good body wash that will last all day that actually smells really good? Not really into cologne all the time especially in this crazy humidity I'm dealing with currently.

I don't think any body wash is gonna last all day.

You're better off with an unscented bar soap + a summer fragrance.

Some fragrances do well in humidity. I'm in Texas so I know how you feel. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom