Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

laugh.gif
@ grocery store cologne 

View media item 517728
So I ordered from Groupon when they were selling Aventus, ran into problems with them and they ended up refunding my money. 2 weeks later they send me the Aventus and told me to enjoy it on them. Word!

And ontop of that I got Aventus coming from NSJ because I thought Groupon failed me lol. Can't wait :D

In high school I rocked Curve mostly and then Acqua do Gio dropped, I was a bus boy and this gay dude wore it and he gave me a sample, Tom was my boy lol

He put me on to some good colognes back in the day, he worked at Nordstrom too so he'd hook me up, prob the reason I got into smelling good

Last edited:
Man my go to cologne as a kid was Adidas Moves. joint was like $10 at the grocery store. I would always throw it in our cart whenever my mom wasn't looking

Man my go to cologne as a kid was Adidas Moves. joint was like $10 at the grocery store. I would always throw it in our cart whenever my mom wasn't looking

My step bro rocked that, he's prob around your age

He used to steal my colognes I would get so heated lol

Is cologne really that popular in America? I was probably one of the only dudes in my year rocking cologne in highschool.

Still don't know many dudes who use any sort of cologne. No cologne is really "overused" here because in general it's not used much at all.

Is cologne really that popular in America? I was probably one of the only dudes in my year rocking cologne in highschool.
Still don't know many dudes who use any sort of cologne. No cologne is really "overused" here because in general it's not used much at all.

It's a huge industry over here, that's why if you notice many dept stores have the counters set up as soon as you walk through the main entrances

I def had CK One and CK Be

I don't even think I liked it but the ads where you couldn't tell who was a chick or dude were epic

What's the actual name for the Bond no 9 "HTTP? Trying to look up and find the best price...or if anyone just has a link to it. I couldn't find it on fragrancenet.com, at least based on the ones that have pics :lol:

Also, NSJ or anyone that's done splits, what's the easiest way to split a fragrance? Where do you get the supplies?

what do you guys recomment for a good summer scent?

I recently bought Lacoste Pure, Salvatore ferragamo and just yeterday i Bought Versace Man.

But Im still looking for that fresh light summer scent.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom