Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What's the actual name for the Bond no 9 "HTTP? Trying to look up and find the best price...or if anyone just has a link to it. I couldn't find it on fragrancenet.com, at least based on the ones that have pics :lol:

Also, NSJ or anyone that's done splits, what's the easiest way to split a fragrance? Where do you get the supplies?

BondNo9.com is the actual name but they are starting to refer to it as HTTP because so many people say that

what do you guys recomment for a good summer scent?

I recently bought Lacoste Pure, Salvatore ferragamo and just yeterday i Bought Versace Man.

But Im still looking for that fresh light summer scent.

Any suggestions?

Obviously I'm gonna say Clinique Happy

Also check out Versace pour Homme for summer

Is cologne really that popular in America? I was probably one of the only dudes in my year rocking cologne in highschool.
Still don't know many dudes who use any sort of cologne. No cologne is really "overused" here because in general it's not used much at all.

i'm 35 and have actually never worn cologne lol.

what do you guys recomment for a good summer scent?

I recently bought Lacoste Pure, Salvatore ferragamo and just yeterday i Bought Versace Man.

But Im still looking for that fresh light summer scent.

Any suggestions?

Obviously I'm gonna say Clinique Happy

Also check out Versace pour Homme for summer

Good lookin' out... I will defenitley check them out. Might hit up Macy's as soon as I leave work in a few min.

What's the actual name for the Bond no 9 "HTTP? Trying to look up and find the best price...or if anyone just has a link to it. I couldn't find it on fragrancenet.com, at least based on the ones that have pics :lol:

Also, NSJ or anyone that's done splits, what's the easiest way to split a fragrance? Where do you get the supplies?
its not on fragrancenet, its only on their site and in their store

you can split a few way
1.spray right into another bottle, its a bit annoying but really not that bad
2.take very top of atomizer off, get syringe and extract from plastic tube of the atomizer

I buy my bottles from accessoriesforfragrances.com

I'm working on 3 chicks, going out tonight, tomorrow and Thursday

They are all getting the Aventus treatment

If I pull off a trifecta of smashes I'm sending Creed $25

I'm working on 3 chicks, going out tonight, tomorrow and Thursday

They are all getting the Aventus treatment

If I pull off a trifecta of smashes I'm sending Creed $25
My dude gives NO damns on his birthday week 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

So Bondventus is a fail

I sprayed Aventus first then HTTP, I think it just stops Aventus from developing because all I smell is HTTP
I've never tried mixing cologne, does it ever work?  The closest I've come to doing that is mixing the scent of my body wash, Irish Spring, with my deodorant, Right Guard, and whatever cologne I'm putting on...

I've never tried mixing cologne, does it ever work?  The closest I've come to doing that is mixing the scent of my body wash, Irish Spring, with my deodorant, Right Guard, and whatever cologne I'm putting on...
theres a lot of people I've seen layer aventus and virgin island water and really like it

I wouldn't touch Aventus man. I know there's nothing but Aventus slurpage from me in this thread but that's because it is truly a masterpiece. No need to mess with the formula or layering it with something else.

theres a lot of people I've seen layer aventus and virgin island water and really like it
I gotta smell Aventus.  I've smelled VIW and it's more of a scent I'd want in my room, not necessarily on me.  It could work though, especially if Aventus has a fruity smell, like I've read about...

BondNo9.com is the actual name but they are starting to refer to it as HTTP because so many people say that

http://www.bondno9.com/shop/eau-de-parfum/uptown/view/httpwwwbondno9com

its not on fragrancenet, its only on their site and in their store

you can split a few way
1.spray right into another bottle, its a bit annoying but really not that bad
2.take very top of atomizer off, get syringe and extract from plastic tube of the atomizer

I buy my bottles from accessoriesforfragrances.com

Thank you all, repped.

I. Just. Dont. Get. It.

The mass hysteria about this juice. I'm pretty sure regular joes who were never into cologne are bout to hit up Creed boutiques asking for the magic juice they been hearing about, I'm sure it's already happening. The price point will soon not matter.

I think there are a lot of people who genuinely love aventus
but theres definitely a lot of people jumping on the hype train

Back
Top Bottom