Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Virgin Island Water is a MUST for warm summers. I haven't had it for about a year and change but I might have to buy a full bottle. VIW + baise's homebrew and you're $$$ for the summer. The only issue with VIW is the longevity but pair that with the homebrew and you're going to be flourishing. I legit want to smell it right now, it just puts me in a good mood.
100%. VIW I think is probably my favorite summer fragrance. Mine lasts long it just doesn't project like many other fragrances. People have to be up on you to smell it. But I love it tho. Makes me wanna drink margaritas and pina coladas all day long.

- Preciate it.

I'm allergice to Cologne and Perfume

I thought I could do it because some Hipster chick bought me some CDG Man ... within a day I got a headache... next day I was about to die!!! LOL

My temperature was through the roof and my throat was all swolen I thought I had AIDS I almost died

but I took a tylenol

I still got a whole bottle of CDG to sell

Peace, thanks to whoever posted the http deal, I just got it in. My small collection
IMG_5671.JPG

100%. VIW I think is probably my favorite summer fragrance. Mine lasts long it just doesn't project like many other fragrances. People have to be up on you to smell it. But I love it tho. Makes me wanna drink margaritas and pina coladas all day long.

- Preciate it.
I like it too but on me that thing last like 30min then I can't smell it and neither can most people even up close. Shame because I like the scent but it just doesn't last on me.

Back
Top Bottom