Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

20180330_174914.jpg

That's in an electronic store called frys. They had hundreds of knockoff joints. I guarantee a handful of them were fire too, i just didn't feel like sifting through the bunch.

Ordered off fragrancenet for the first time. Nice site, good customer service and they always have a sale going on. Copped the smallest bottle of D&G The One as I couldn’t find that one in stores.
Is it ok to keep fragrances on top of my drawer in my room or should they be stored inside a cabinet?

Ordered off fragrancenet for the first time. Nice site, good customer service and they always have a sale going on. Copped the smallest bottle of D&G The One as I couldn’t find that one in stores.
Is it ok to keep fragrances on top of my drawer in my room or should they be stored inside a cabinet?
Copped the 1.7 for my cousin for his birthday with a 33% off a few weeks ago

I, personally keep my fragrance inside my cabinet drawer, away from light and drastic changes in temperature. A cool dark place helps preserve the juice as best as possible.

Has anyone ever tried Narciso Rodriguez For Him? I've always been curious about it. Supposed to be good for rainy days and is niche like.

Last edited:
been a while since I was here

had to pull the trigger on Tom Ford Azure Lime, I know it doesn't last but I love this stuff

been a while since I was here

had to pull the trigger on Tom Ford Azure Lime, I know it doesn't last but I love this stuff

It's a great scent, but it would literally be nonexistent on me after half hour. as if i never sprayed it at all, not even just faint.

Stupid question, but how do you guys layer different colognes? Do you spray the weaker scent on first and then the strongest on top of that? Or vice versa?

And how many sprays in total? Do you do four, two on the side of each neck?

I ask because I wore a collared shirt twice on different days and sprayed on two different scents each day. It was completely unintentional, but when I went to throw the shirt inside the dirty laundry the smell hit me.

YSL L'Homme x ADP Mandorlo di Sicilia :pimp: :pimp:

Stupid question, but how do you guys layer different colognes? Do you spray the weaker scent on first and then the strongest on top of that? Or vice versa?

I ask because I wore a collared shirt twice on different days and sprayed on two different scents each day. It was completely unintentional, but when I went to throw the shirt inside the dirty laundry the smell hit me.

L'Homme is fire

I think it depends on what your layering fam.
I wear Sublime Vanille and Aventus alot but Aventus projects much better than Sublime.
So I do like 1 spray of Sublime to each side of my neck and 1 to my chest.
Then 1 spray of Aventus to each side of my neck and 1 to either each wrist or forearm depending on my shirt.

For Aventus and By The Fireplace I only do 1 spray of BTF on my chest because it's strong as hell

What cologne do you guys get the most compliments on? In the market for a new one, no idea what I want....

Had Dior Sauvage (was a bit too strong, I liked it though). Hugo Boss one isn’t bad either. Got a sample of Calvin Klein eternity and that wasn’t so bad, but didn’t last at all.

What cologne do you guys get the most compliments on? In the market for a new one, no idea what I want....

Had Dior Sauvage (was a bit too strong, I liked it though). Hugo Boss one isn’t bad either. Got a sample of Calvin Klein eternity and that wasn’t so bad, but didn’t last at all.

Spicebomb (winter juice) and Aventus. I used to get compliments on Pure Malt too but it gave me a headache so I had to get rid of it.

I think it depends on what your layering fam.
I wear Sublime Vanille and Aventus alot but Aventus projects much better than Sublime.
So I do like 1 spray of Sublime to each side of my neck and 1 to my chest.
Then 1 spray of Aventus to each side of my neck and 1 to either each wrist or forearm depending on my shirt.

For Aventus and By The Fireplace I only do 1 spray of BTF on my chest because it's strong as hell
just noticed, you're the same guy on BX :rofl: :rofl:

none, I'm a good smelling guy due to the diversity of my cologne arsenal...but I hardly get any direct compliments from the ladies

I think it's cause I'm always serious, barely talk to anybody and mean mug or I'm just not as handsome as I think I am and I'm really ugly
4gk3CmS.png

Back
Top Bottom