Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

--SOLD--Anyone need a bottle of Iso-E super (basically same as molecule 01, or if you're familiar w/ homebrew) ? High concentration 25%/75% perfumer's alcohol, have a 100ml bottle only sprayed a cpl times i just found, i just don't use it anymore. $25 shipped.--SOLD--

and...

The last of randoms i already have in decant bottles

10ml ea.
SOLD. Tom ford costa azzurra $27
MFK - aqua celestia forte $31
Aventus batch 18b01 $28

pm me.

Last edited:
Anyone need a bottle of Iso-E super (basically same as molecule 01, or if you're familiar w/ homebrew) ? High concentration 25%/75% perfumer's alcohol, have a 100ml bottle only sprayed a cpl times i just found, i just don't use it anymore. $25 shipped.

and...

The last of randoms i already have in decant bottles

10ml ea.
Tom ford costa azzurra $27
MFK - aqua celestia forte $31
Aventus batch 18b01 $28

pm me.

PM'ed

SOTD - BR 540 Extrait / EDP / Body Cream

uFazCGP.jpg

What’s the equivalent of yambventus for women? I’m looking for a good all season frag that has great projection. Any rec’s Are appreciated bruhs.

Royal princess oud for sure. Thats what i keep my girl stocked with. Might be reupping for her real soon since shes running low. if any1 is lookin for decants pm me

Since there was some interest, ill probably order tonight or tomorrow, just need to know a sense of how much.

Creed Royal Princess Oud Split
$26 per 10ml

$3 total shipping.

Pm me w how much you want. Will be taking payments now due to ppl flaking when the juice arrives feel free to combine shipping if you are looking for anything else just ask.

CREED ROYAL PRINCESS OUD SPLIT.

bottle has been ordered. Only 20 or 30ml left. Taking payments now.

$26 per 10ml, 3bucks shipping. Pm me w how much you want to finalize payment

You guys have to try that Au Hasard from Louis Vuitton,fav fragrance right now ,take Santal 33 & add leather & a pear liqueur note that is to die for!

Back
Top Bottom