Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It's not your phone. NT conversations is bugging. I keep getting error messages but the messages are going through.

Okay I tried my best for the longest, but I can't take this TF Vanille Tobacco.

Still have a lot of it left if anyone wants to trade? I don't even want a fair trade, I just want something I like. If anyone is interested lmk. Looking for any Creed mainly VIW since that's what I'm messing with now.

I can only take it in small doses, smells like potpourri to me tbh

Herod >>>

PDM Carlisle is that juice. Imo it's a mix of Herod, Layton, Red Tobacco, and I get whiffs of DHI at times. Definitely grabbing it when it hits discount sites.

Tonka 25, I get a ton of woods (cedar) and spices (cardamom, maybe cinnamon). I don't pickup tonka at all. Some musk in there too. Has a grandma type vibe for maybe the first hour. It's cool, one of the better Le Labo's, but it's nothing special.

I've seen a device thats a small vile that attaches the the bottle and you spray it in there for travel/car whatever. What brand is that?

If anybody is interested I have this bottle for sale.

Aventus 17Q11 50ml
Comes with tester box
$160 Shipped
CONUS ONLY

g5EToeo.jpg

JJGTiKT.jpg

Speaking of 50 ml of aventus....I stumbled upon an already decanted bottle of it from when I was splitting it. I'd rather just trade it but I'm open to selling as well. Anyone got anything they'd like to get rid of?

Wasn't feeling Mahogany Woods unfortunately. Guess I'll stick to Spicebomb and OG Herod this Fall/Winter.

Any other suggestions for cold weather frags with a strong cherry tobacco note?

Wasn't feeling Mahogany Woods unfortunately. Guess I'll stick to Spicebomb and OG Herod this Fall/Winter.

Any other suggestions for cold weather frags with a strong cherry tobacco note?
I'll take that Mahogany Woods off your hands if you want

Back
Top Bottom