Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Attachments

• 46459438_1992097680850271_8283573870401683456_n.jpg
    46459438_1992097680850271_8283573870401683456_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Where my German NTers at? Eros Flame released there first.

Not sure when it's hitting State side.

Guys i have another bottle of a literally brand new Thierry Muggler AMen Pure Malt 100mL that I got as a gift from a coworker. Threw out the box, sprayed it once, but my new girl dont like it :lol:

Looking to sell for cheap so lmk if anyones interested.

That El Born is really good. Last time I went to try out some stuff, it really stood out from everything in the shop. For my taste, not much was competing for the top spot that day. Didn't try on skin though.

That El Born is really good. Last time I went to try out some stuff, it really stood out from everything in the shop. For my taste, not much was competing for the top spot that day. Didn't try on skin though.

Good to hear.
Blind buy for me, came highly recommended and been looking for some new cold weather frags since the winter is here..

!!! Split - Carner Barcelona - El Born !!!
375x500.25936.jpg
Fragrance Notes:
Sicilian Lemon, Calabrian Bergamot, Angelica, Honey, Fig, Heliotrope, Benzoin from Laos, Egyptian Jasmine, Madagascan Vanilla Absolute, Peru Balsam, Australian Sandalwood, Musk

$17 Per 10ml.

I haven't smelled it yet, but supposed to be one of the best vanilla/woodsy frags out, perfect for the cold weather.

First come, first serve. Pm me how much you want. $4 total shipping

Also still have some Aventus batch 17t01 left. $24 per 10ml. or Take the last 20 of the aventus and 10 of el born for $64 shipped.

Update. Bottle on the way, delayed cause of holidays should b here monday. Still some left to go on the split Pm me if you want any. Supposed to a super solid woodsy vanilla etc frag, perfect for fall and winter. Small amounts of aventus and layton available as well. Pm me for a bundle discount

The el born split is all done.
Still got limited amounts of aventus and layton.
And on the lookout for another cold weather frag or 2 to grab. I think ima have to go out to the boutiques and go sniffing cause im tired of blind buying. My tastes are so hit or miss on the heavier stuff

Last one available and a few bucks cheaper...
10ml aventus 17t01 and 10ml parfums De marly layton. $44 shipped to the first that pms and pays.

Back
Top Bottom