Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What's peoples thoughts on Pure Malt? Had it once upon a time. Might buy again for the winter.

decided to check out YSL Y edt. I personaly love it more than the EDP

if you or anyone else wants YSL Y the EDT, i have a 90% full 3.5 oz or whatever the closest size to that is and ill let it go for real cheap. the smell gives me headaches on my skin even though i loved it at first

Some randoms up for grabzies..

Pick 4 $20 shipped plus 5ml HomeBrew 01

Guerlain L’homme ideal cologne
JPG Ultra Male
Rasasi Tasmeen
Narciso Rodriguez for Him
Midnight in Paris EDT
Elie Saab; Vetiver, Oud, or Ambre
Thierry Mugler Kryptomint
Bath & Body Works Mahogany Woods
Guerlain Cologne du 68
Atelier Cologne Musc Inperiale

just tried a sample of Killian Back to Black. instantly fell in love. Also do you guys have any suggestions of mens soap that goes good with certain cologne. I feel like I have a limited selection when it comes to mens soap.

**SOLD**
Creed Original Vetiver Tester
Sprayed twice
$125 Shipped
CONUS ONLY

26gmfxd.jpg

cQvUQFV.jpg

Last edited:
you're the #1 girl getter. your cologne is just an accessory. and imo u could do well with something else. cant go wrong with ysl l'homme and l'nuit del homme (sp?)

Like buddy said confidence is ur #1 girl getter, don’t ever let these o’s see u thirsty out here stay on ur grind and be in some what decent shape and u Gucci. Creed just gone help push them over the edge.

To piggy back off what dude said, ysl l'homme and la nuit de l'homme are the ones that chicks love. I don't wear them, but I've heard that from a ton of girls and women over many years that they love them. Also 212 by Carolina Herrera.

--Aventus batch 17T01 split--

Bottle on the way. First come first serve. $24 per 10ml, add $4 shipping total. Pm me with how much you want.

Or i can do a cpl of bundles of 10ml aventus and 10ml parfums de marly layton for $48 shipped

Last edited:
velvet-desert-oud_000000000003224030.jpg

Pull this out for special occasions in the winter. And just got put up on Herod and loving it so far. Been rocking it daily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom