Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Gucci guilty is definitely an after 5 cologne. Way too sexy for casual wear.

Ombre leather is just too expensive to wear on the regular imo i wear it only when getting clean to go out. Wear it to work every now and then. Today a chick said that it 'smells like money'. At $135 for 1.7oz... she ain't wrong.

Gucci pour homme 2 would be good for formal and casual. Spicy, but powdery enough for day time wear.

Same with givenchy Gentlemen only. It could be worn at work, but it seems very dignified. Like it belongs in a suit.

I can't remember exactly how Tuscan leather smells, but it definitely seemed like some special occasion stuff. It's like i didn't like it but it was so pungent that i had to respect it.
$135 for that 1.7 isn't terrible compared to ****ing Fabolous being $320 for the same size

So of course fb hits me with all the cologne ads now. I know y'all don't rock the fakes, however, the reviews are solid and smelling good is smelling good...
Screenshot_20190123-023717_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190123-023723_Samsung Internet.jpg

20 compared to 350.......

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

I mean. Creed is definitely ripping cats off... And if it smells that much like it...

Has anybody done a winter split? I've been MIA and I'm too lazy to go back through the pages. Baise, dfunk, Unique?

So of course fb hits me with all the cologne ads now. I know y'all don't rock the fakes, however, the reviews are solid and smelling good is smelling good...

I mean. Creed is definitely ripping cats off... And if it smells that much like it...

That's $20 for 13ml.
Price wise not too far off from an Aventus split.

If Aventus is too pricey cop this instead.
https://www.fragrancenet.com/cologne/armaf/armaf-club-de-nuit-intense/edt#303895

What cologne would you guys consider to be a formal/ special occasion type of cologne? I see a lot of youtubers talking about how I’d use such and such for casual use or night time but not in a formal setting. I don’t get it :lol: . So what’s considered a formal event type of cologne?
i wear YSL Tuxedo on only certain occasions or Creeds Pure White

What cologne would you guys consider to be a formal/ special occasion type of cologne? I see a lot of youtubers talking about how I’d use such and such for casual use or night time but not in a formal setting. I don’t get it :lol: . So what’s considered a formal event type of cologne?
I've gone with DHI (mostly) and Bal D'Afrique.

Has anybody done a winter split? I've been MIA and I'm too lazy to go back through the pages. Baise, dfunk, Unique?

Anytime i try doin an interest post for anything new im lucky if 2 ppl hit me up.l, so i havent bothered. Havent been coppin too much new stuff for myself in the last yr, so yea.

take one for the team. cop it a travel size and let us know!

Need to re-up on Aventus. Bought DHE and La Nuit (both of which I adore) but going from Aventus to those is night and day. Potency, staying power, and impact is unmatched.

Although it is nice to have more mellow scents, especially for work

i like ombre leather so much i've been using it on the daily. once this decant is empty, im gonna grab a bottle.

Been lurking on this thread since the beginning of the year. Based on what you guys have been posting, I picked up a couple of 5ml samples of YSL La Nuit De L'Homme and Rasasi La Yuqawam Homme. Have to say thanks to you guys on those. The La Yuqawam Homme is a different type of scent than I have worn in the past. Today is the first day I wore it and dig the lasting power of it. But I have to say, the YSL La Nuit De L'Homme is now my new favorite. Wifey was loving it too. Definitely going to pick up a bottle of it.

What’s a good everyday scent? I work in an office full of Indians and I’m the only smell good mans in here. If you know, you know.

Was thinking of picking up a bottle of Sauvage for $35 or hitting a few more for decants

Been lurking on this thread since the beginning of the year. Based on what you guys have been posting, I picked up a couple of 5ml samples of YSL La Nuit De L'Homme and Rasasi La Yuqawam Homme. Have to say thanks to you guys on those. The La Yuqawam Homme is a different type of scent than I have worn in the past. Today is the first day I wore it and dig the lasting power of it. But I have to say, the YSL La Nuit De L'Homme is now my new favorite. Wifey was loving it too. Definitely going to pick up a bottle of it.
La Nuit is popular but for good reason. For the price, it’s awesome. Sexy, mature, powdery notes drive the woman wild

What’s a good everyday scent? I work in an office full of Indians and I’m the only smell good mans in here. If you know, you know.

Was thinking of picking up a bottle of Sauvage for $35 or hitting a few more for decants
Pick up some splits of a few before you buy a full bottle...find out what you like and what fits the occasion.

You can buy a few 5ml splits for the price of a bottle of most frags out there.

Edit: YSL, Bleu de Chanel, VPH, Valentino Uomo and DHI are some good ones IMO.

Back
Top Bottom