Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Wearing La Yuqawam Homme again today. I was really impressed yesterday with the lasting power of this. My thought is that it is really strong too. So a little goes a long way. I think I may have to grab a bottle of this also. Between this and YSL, be set for a while.

Ordered a 5ml decant of Tuscan Leather.

Don’t think I’ll ever wear it :rofl:

**** smells like what I’d imagine freshly minted money or pure cocaine smells like. :lol:

That stuff was made for millionaires :lol:

**** smells like what I’d imagine freshly minted money or pure cocaine smells like. :lol:

One of the most hilarious comments I've ever read on this board :rofl:

Was never wearable for me personally. I guess im not that dude. But same goes for alotta stuff.

Went to Creed's site to order Aventus and all of it's gone. Secondhand dealers bought em out and are out here doubling the prices:smh:

!Byredo Accord Oud Split!
images(7).jpg

First come first serve, 60ml available. Price is $23 per 10ml, $4 total shipping.

Pm me how much you want. Bottle on the way, most likely shipping next weekend.

Went to Creed's site to order Aventus and all of it's gone. Secondhand dealers bought em out and are out here doubling the prices:smh:

1. They have every size in stock except the 30ml.
2. NO second hand dealer would pay Creed prices for Aventus with plans to sell because it's MUCH cheaper buying from France directly or on the grey market.

I swear i know what you mean. It's so pungent but you have to keep smelling it bc it's so unique. It's like looking at a car wreck.

Definitely perfect for the eccentric type that wakes up at 3am, takes cold showers and eats steaks Pittsburgh rare.

Last edited:
Chloroform.

That's such a cliche question, so pardon thet sarcastic answer. No cologne will do what you described. If you are charasmatic, can make her laugh, and are relatively good looking, you are already 98% there.
He asking the important questions for the ugly, unfunny, and uncharismatic fam. These are the real issues

I only use it as a car freshner ..the dry down smells lovely.

!Byredo Accord Oud Split!
images(7).jpg

First come first serve, 60ml available. Price is $23 per 10ml, $4 total shipping.

Pm me how much you want. Bottle on the way, most likely shipping next weekend.

Anyone still interested pm me, limited quantity available and when its gone its gone. Bottle should b here any day. Havent smelled the frag yet but supposed to be one of the best from byredo

Passing through the Dubai Airport and they had Creed Silver Mountain Water, I don’t usually do the unisex fragrance, but I’d be lying if I said that one wasn’t the truth.

Last edited:
I really Like Milliesime Imperial but the wife has claimed the bottle... Not gunna lie, it smells tremendous on her

Also keep a steady stock of VIW in the summer and GIT because I am on that 35+ year old tip.

Back
Top Bottom