Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I only wear that MJ sport to the gym.

My go to frags have been:

Issey Miyake pour homme
Tom Ford Noir
JPG la male
Black by Pierre Cardin

Waiting for these new splits to come in so I can upgrade the collection. Looking into the Tom Ford Oud Wood & Bal d afrique as a new start.

Ok cool I’ll check it out and see what’s good.

So what do you guys do if you blind buy an item and you don’t like it? You guys just keep it or can you return it even if it’s been opened? That’s why I am really hesitant to buy **** unless I know for sure I’d be happy with my purchase.

I almost never blind buy a bottle. I get 5-10ml on eBay and take it for a test drive.

Thats what splits r for.....to test a frag before buyin a bottle. Or go out to a store and smell it first theres no returning once open and if u sell u r gonna take a loss 9 outta 10 times

Yeah that’s what i do. I’ve just been buying lil samples with the cards, splits, or in person but I kinda hate doing that cuz I don’t wanna deal with the vultures :lol: . I thought that’s what some were doing blind buying then returning it because if they were I wanna know where they do that at. I saw on some reddit post that they’d blind buy and keep it chilling but then why waste your money like that.

my YSL L'Homme is almost out, i use this as my daily.. probably going to check out some new colognes at the mall this weekend.

Tom Ford brought back 8 of his private blend scents that were retired. Around $100 more than the regular price.
Picked up Black Violet since I missed it for a long time.

Selling my old colognes on offer up so i might use the funds to but the Ted Baker gold.
Certain things i don't mind paying for because i see them as a necessity.
Car, cell phone, rent...
I have officially added Tom Ford ombre leather to that list. That 135 will be on auto pay when the bottle gets low. I'll gladly pay that to smell that good. Only for weekends and special events though... Unless i get that bag.

Small amounts of 2 aventus batches still available due to flakers. 17x01 and 18d02. If you are looking to get any pm me.

my YSL L'Homme is almost out, i use this as my daily.. probably going to check out some new colognes at the mall this weekend.
Love the scent, @needsomejays hooked it up years ago with a 50ml split. I've got like 2ml left in the bottle and I've been holding on to it for the longest. :lol:

Finally Ran out of my Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. One of the better scents I had in a while.

Did some shopping today and copped the Spice Bomb extreme. Best smelling cologne I’ve come across in a while. Glad they brought in the lavender and vanilla to balance out the spice. Think I’ll be rocking with this for a while

Edit: Could be a premature statement but this might be fav of all time. Never had something that grabbed me right away like this. Closest was Creed Millisime.

Back
Top Bottom